Discussion Grand Final: Teams and In Game Discussion

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why did Rioli run so far?!
Got too close to the closing player, and affected his kick!

AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s pretty hard to beat a team that’s only had to leave the MCG once in the last 11 weeks of football.

Wonder if the AFL will gift them a Golden Run into the Finals again next year.
where do you suggest they play their "away" games against fellow MCG co-tennants then ? Optus.

Not their fault the AFL won't give Geelong home finals either.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Do finals count for SC positions?

Dusty M-F firming if so.
I originally thought it didn't , but then apparently last season it finalised Dangers F-M status.

Isn't it based on where they start at centre bounces and stoppages (ball up) though

AFL Club
West Coast
where do you suggest they play their "away" games against fellow MCG co-tennants then ? Optus.

Not their fault the AFL won't give Geelong home finals either.
Don’t be stupid. You say some really silly stuff sometimes.

Was just pointing out they where gifted a golden run into the finals like no other club has been in recent years.

Every club would love 5 of their last 7 games to be at home... plus 2 games against the other three MCG co-tennants thrown in as well.

No other team I can remember was gifted that kind of run.

And Richmond’s fixture could have and should have been done differently to make it fairer to the other 17 clubs.

Would sure love my club to have a golden run at home like that.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Don’t be stupid. You say some really silly stuff sometimes.

Was just pointing out they where gifted a golden run into the finals like no other club has been in recent years.

Every club would love 5 of their last 7 games to be at home... plus 2 games against the other three MCG co-tennants thrown in as well.

No other team I can remover was gifted that kind of run.

And the Richmond’s fixture could have and should have been done differently to make it fairer to the other 17 clubs.

Would sure love my club to have a golden run at home like that.
really

I do

think I have read you whinging about the Kelly situation 500 times this week , think the whole forum knows the story by now.

concessions picks for the Giants , didn't West Coast get any concessions when they joined the comp or is that forgetten ?

The AFL world is not against the Eagles even though a lot of your posts read like they are.

when you have 9 teams in Melbourne the draw is never going to be fair unless they have a 17 round season or 34 round season.

EVERY club has 11 Home games and 11 Away games and yep in a ideal world it should go H , A , H , A , H , A etc etc but it doesn't and won't happen that way with teams sharing grounds.

Anyway

AFL Club
West Coast
really

I do

think I have read you whinging about the Kelly situation 500 times this week , think the whole forum knows the story by now.

concessions picks for the Giants , didn't West Coast get any concessions when they joined the comp or is that forgetten ?

The AFL world is not against the Eagles even though a lot of your posts read like they are.

when you have 9 teams in Melbourne the draw is never going to be fair unless they have a 17 round season or 34 round season.

EVERY club has 11 Home games and 11 Away games and yep in a ideal world it should go H , A , H , A , H , A etc etc but it doesn't and won't happen that way with teams sharing grounds.

Anyway
Yep you do, You should go back and re-read some of the crap you post.

If I had to sit here and list all the stupid stuff you post I’d be here forever.

I don’t apologise for posting facts.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Pickett a life member of Richmond after 1 game. Crazy.

Bruce is one of the five giving votes for the NS so fairly sure he'll get some votes based on his commentary.