HB: A. Kennedy, S. Taylor, H. Shaw

C: Z. Williams, J. Kelly, L. Whitfield

HF: S. Reid, J. Cameron, H. Perryman

F: H. Himmelberg, J. Finlayson, B. Daniels

FOLL: S. Mumford, T. Taranto, M. de Boer

I/C: J. Hopper, D. Lloyd, T. Greene, A. Tomlinson

EMG: I. Cumming, Z. Langdon, L. Keefe, I. Hill

IN: L. Whitfield, T. Greene

OUT: L. Keefe (omitted), I. Hill (omitted)

Last edited:
AFL Club
North Melb.
I have not seen Marlion Pickett play but his selection is an odd decision in my view. Does it point toward some complacency? I suspect that will be the story if he struggles and Richmond don’t get up.

Feeling for Jack Ross and Kamdyn Mackintosh who were denied a chance to play in a VFL premiership and in the process denied a chance to press their claim for selection in the Grand Final team. Now they are both denied a chance to play in an AFL premiership.

Edit: For the record I posted this before Dermie just said exactly the same thing on 360.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have not seen Marlion Pickett play but his selection is an odd decision in my view. Does it point toward some complacency? I suspect that will be the story if he struggles and Richmond don’t get up.

Feeling for Jack Ross and Kamdyn Mackintosh who were denied a chance to play in a VFL premiership and in the process denied a chance to press their claim for selection in the Grand Final team. Now they are both denied a chance to play in an AFL premiership.

Edit: For the record I posted this before Dermie just said exactly the same thing on 360.
pretty sure Pickett would have debuted almost immediately after they drafted him if not for the fact that he was recovery from a finger operation , they had huge rapts on him at the time

reckon it is a selection based on the excitement and X-factor he will bring to the side