Who will win?

• West Coast

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
AFL Club
North Melb.
I'm gonna say Collingwood by 10. West Coast are the worst team in the comp for defensive 50 groundball, so Collingwood's small forwards should get the job done.

Rowsus

Statistician
AFL Club
Melbourne
My Danish wife, who knows zero about football has a bet on the GF each year.
around 7 years ago she nailed the winner and margin spot on.

This year she said Collingwood by 70!

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
LITS, I don’t know many WC supporters but I know how bloody passionate you are about your boys so thought of you on the final siren mate. Congrats to all the other WC supporters on here too. Hats off to the Pies too, that game could have gone either way but what a cracking grand final it was!!

AFL Club
Collingwood
How far Pendlebury has fallen

Bucks once again outcoached.

Mihocek got murdered by Mcgovern.

Put Pendlebury in stoppages instead of Sier? Sier was like half our midfield in the first half with 16 possessions and like 65% TOG, finished the game with 55%, most on the bench...

Also we certainly needed another key defedner (Reid, Moore), Howe is an intercepting 3rd tall, not a key position player.

AFL Club
Collingwood
My 2 bobs worth. We all see the game differently, I saw the Pies panic kicking in the second half. I was waiting for them to play the short game for a while, but they just kept panic kicking long.
ON THE DAY, the best team won. Congrats to WCEs.

THCLT

BBL|05 Winner
AFL Club
North Melb.
Commiserations to all our Pies fans, but a huge congrats to the Eagles!

A great GF to end the footy season and the Eagles pulled out all their tricks to come back from a 5 goals deficit early to end up worthy winners in the end.

I honestly felt the Pies lost their way a bit after a blistering first quarter, but the Eagles still had to win it and win it they did with the very last goal of the game.