Grand Final Tickets

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Have a dilemma here fellas. I have barcodes (priority 1) for the big game. Obviously I can’t go. I’ve been browsing Facebook, bigfooty and the fake sob stories are making me vomit. Also not liking how frowned upon people who seek some cash in return is doing my head in. I’ve paid thousands to have this access, and only not going due to the pandemic. I think a small fee to go towards that cost would be reasonable especially since I can’t guarantee that I haven’t just handed a code to someone who then sells the ticket at some stupid price and end up making cash off me.

What to do here fellas? Should I charge? How much? And of course is there anyone here in Perth wanting to go?

AFL Club
Essendon
Have a dilemma here fellas. I have barcodes (priority 1) for the big game. Obviously I can’t go. I’ve been browsing Facebook, bigfooty and the fake sob stories are making me vomit. Also not liking how frowned upon people who seek some cash in return is doing my head in. I’ve paid thousands to have this access, and only not going due to the pandemic. I think a small fee to go towards that cost would be reasonable especially since I can’t guarantee that I haven’t just handed a code to someone who then sells the ticket at some stupid price and end up making cash off me.

What to do here fellas? Should I charge? How much? And of course is there anyone here in Perth wanting to go?
Personally I think you're well within your rights to charge, and to choose the price you feel comfortable with. People will pay it or they won't, but to me this is completely different from those who buy the ticket only with the sole intention of selling it at a mark up.

Side note, but feel for you that you can't enjoy the access and attend yourself. Stupid bloody covid!

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Obviously there's a gone, but I heard they're struggling to fill some match day positions on bigfooty with a suggestion to apply for a job, get in then not turn up for your duties for those in Perth lol