Competitions Happy Ending Final Series Round 3

AFL Club
Carlton
And then there were 4!

What a weekend of football, especially the game on Friday night with the reigning premiers booted out in straight sets. No one saw that coming. Credit to the lions who have beaten the reigning premiers for the last 3 years in this final series. That is pretty impressive! Speaking of impressive the pies went manic with their pressure and were all over Freo, giving them no space resulting in a convincing win.

The two matches can best be summed up by

Bruce almighty upstages old team by pulling a Berry impressive move

Hot, hot pies, de going deep into finals bay for blood in next game.

Onto the SC Finals.

In week 2 of the finals, it was GAWN in 60 seconds taking out the win by the narrowest of margins a measly 2 points that is how close it is every week.

We had 4 teams who did not submit a team for the 2nd game so now we are down to 26 teams still in with a shot of winning the finals competition.

Big Maxy was a very popular captain up against Darcy Fort. 20 teams selected him as captain with only 6 selecting a different player.

The table below at the bottom shows the scores for the semi finals.

Click on the link below to see where your team finished for the round.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p-sOexPtX84wG2qHGET-j54CipbGp3m_d4YTifV4t4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Jordon De Goey added a few more $ to his contract with a BOG performance and top scorer for the round with a score of 136 with no one selecting him as captain.

As we are now two weeks in who is leading overall?

Goodies guns is leading after two rounds with a total score of 3,480 closely followed by Cadee’s Crew only 11 points behind on 3,469.

The table below shows the top 5 teams for the first 2 rounds.

To see where your team is placed and how far you are off lead click on the link above and look at the total score tab.

So, onto Round 3.

4 teams left:

Cats v Lions and Swans v Magpies (The winner progresses to the grand final)

Changes:
Blank canvas. Start again. (Every Week)
•No salary cap! That’s right you can pick whoever you like without breaking the bank as there is no bank as long as it is within the rules as set out below.
• Can’t have the same captain each week. No vice-captain.
•No Bench

Rules:

I don’t think it is necessary to post all the rules again as you guys get the general idea of how it all operates. Right? If not, please refer back to the previous article which states all the rules.

Week 3 of Finals: (From 4 Teams participating – Maximum of 3 players from each team):
•12 Players consisting of:
o3 Back
o5 Midfield
o1 Ruck
o3 Forwards

As there are 4 finals the captain must be selected from the 4 areas of the ground over the final series. So, from a mid, fwd, back and ruck over the 4 weeks of the finals. This means that if you picked a midfielder as the captain in round 1 you can’t select a midfielder this week as captain.

Team Selection.

All teams must be entered into the spreadsheet via the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lNr_UJ5p4r34tlvy3sTOV_cPQkS-7AHCkD1l3JG5rQ0/edit?usp=sharing

Teams must be complete before the first bounce of the first game in each week of the finals. Teams are locked in after this time.

Teams are in the same order so please fill in your team from the same spot as last time as I have linked the teams to the scores sheet.

To get everyone in the mood for the Grand Final which if it is anything like the final’s games played already this year it will be absolutely amazing, I have created a parody song. Have a listen below.

https://youtu.be/myNBAKQGDZQ

Like all Acca Dacca pump up the volume and play it loud.

If you like the song feel free to share with the footy loving public.

Once again good luck to all

Gone to my HAPPY place. Be back in a few……

1663149757341.png 1663149781810.png

AFL Club
St Kilda
And then there were 4!

What a weekend of football, especially the game on Friday night with the reigning premiers booted out in straight sets. No one saw that coming. Credit to the lions who have beaten the reigning premiers for the last 3 years in this final series. That is pretty impressive! Speaking of impressive the pies went manic with their pressure and were all over Freo, giving them no space resulting in a convincing win.

The two matches can best be summed up by

Bruce almighty upstages old team by pulling a Berry impressive move

Hot, hot pies, de going deep into finals bay for blood in next game.

Onto the SC Finals.

In week 2 of the finals, it was GAWN in 60 seconds taking out the win by the narrowest of margins a measly 2 points that is how close it is every week.

We had 4 teams who did not submit a team for the 2nd game so now we are down to 26 teams still in with a shot of winning the finals competition.

Big Maxy was a very popular captain up against Darcy Fort. 20 teams selected him as captain with only 6 selecting a different player.

The table below at the bottom shows the scores for the semi finals.

Click on the link below to see where your team finished for the round.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p-sOexPtX84wG2qHGET-j54CipbGp3m_d4YTifV4t4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Jordon De Goey added a few more $ to his contract with a BOG performance and top scorer for the round with a score of 136 with no one selecting him as captain.

As we are now two weeks in who is leading overall?

Goodies guns is leading after two rounds with a total score of 3,480 closely followed by Cadee’s Crew only 11 points behind on 3,469.

The table below shows the top 5 teams for the first 2 rounds.

To see where your team is placed and how far you are off lead click on the link above and look at the total score tab.

So, onto Round 3.

4 teams left:

Cats v Lions and Swans v Magpies (The winner progresses to the grand final)

Changes:
Blank canvas. Start again. (Every Week)
•No salary cap! That’s right you can pick whoever you like without breaking the bank as there is no bank as long as it is within the rules as set out below.
• Can’t have the same captain each week. No vice-captain.
•No Bench

Rules:

I don’t think it is necessary to post all the rules again as you guys get the general idea of how it all operates. Right? If not, please refer back to the previous article which states all the rules.

Week 3 of Finals: (From 4 Teams participating – Maximum of 3 players from each team):
•12 Players consisting of:
o3 Back
o5 Midfield
o1 Ruck
o3 Forwards

As there are 4 finals the captain must be selected from the 4 areas of the ground over the final series. So, from a mid, fwd, back and ruck over the 4 weeks of the finals. This means that if you picked a midfielder as the captain in round 1 you can’t select a midfielder this week as captain.

Team Selection.

All teams must be entered into the spreadsheet via the link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lNr_UJ5p4r34tlvy3sTOV_cPQkS-7AHCkD1l3JG5rQ0/edit?usp=sharing

Teams must be complete before the first bounce of the first game in each week of the finals. Teams are locked in after this time.

Teams are in the same order so please fill in your team from the same spot as last time as I have linked the teams to the scores sheet.

To get everyone in the mood for the Grand Final which if it is anything like the final’s games played already this year it will be absolutely amazing, I have created a parody song. Have a listen below.

https://youtu.be/myNBAKQGDZQ

Like all Acca Dacca pump up the volume and play it loud.

If you like the song feel free to share with the footy loving public.

Once again good luck to all

Gone to my HAPPY place. Be back in a few……

View attachment 48113 View attachment 48114
I'm getting an access denied message when I try to go there.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I remembered now why I usually use my laptop to enter this, can't stand Google Docs on mobile. Got it done in the end.

Think I am too far back to win, but hopefully someone from here does, I recognise lots of team names near the top at least, so think it’s a good chance. Good luck.

Goodie's Guns

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm in, not confident. Good luck to all.
Just noticed (because your team selection is beside mine) that you have selected a MID as C again this week. According to the notes you can't select a RUC or a MID, having used those positions as C the previous two weeks.

AFL Club
Carlton
Just noticed (because your team selection is beside mine) that you have selected a MID as C again this week. According to the notes you can't select a RUC or a MID, having used those positions as C the previous two weeks.
Who do you want as capt bermi? Post it here and will change for you. Def or fwd.

AFL Club
Carlton
Neale, Stewart, mcbags big names fail on big stage. I think quite a few had them as capt. If you chose the right capt this week may seen you shoot to the top.

AFL Club
Carlton
Slippery Gypsies has done it again flying out of the blocks for the second week running having the best score after the 1st game last night. Wasn't that a complete domination. Whoever wins today is going to have their work cut out to match it with the mighty cats. Danger put on a clinic and was the top scorer for the game with 141 points. A few people took the gamble which paid off handsomely. No one selected Danger as captain. A few teams had selected Neale as captain but he was pretty heavily checked all night to post a total of 85.

No matter where you are settle in for the second semi this afternoon as it is looking like it is going to be a ripping game of footy with the pressure and manic attack on the ball and player bound to be a highlight.

1663387185615.png

AFL Club
Melbourne
I remembered now why I usually use my laptop to enter this, can't stand Google Docs on mobile. Got it done in the end.

Think I am too far back to win, but hopefully someone from here does, I recognise lots of team names near the top at least, so think it’s a good chance. Good luck.
It would be good if a supercoach scores coach won it Just a great site for all Hopefully coaches like Russty Trigg and myself can get into some local leagues next year give us something to post about as well NDD

AFL Club
Hawthorn
It would be good if a supercoach scores coach won it Just a great site for all Hopefully coaches like Russty Trigg and myself can get into some local leagues next year give us something to post about as well NDD
There should be no issues with that, as long as you are around at the right time. Everyone is welcome to join these. Just make sure you are around in late January / early February, which is roughly when the league sign ups happen each year. As long as you apply, you should get allocated to a league.

The sign up topic was posted Feb 6 this year, and it will usually be open for a couple of weeks before league allocations are announced. I've linked the 2022 topic below so you can see what to expect.

https://supercoachscores.com/threads/2022-sign-up-for-an-official-scs-league.4796/

The official leagues are quite a high standard of competition, but don't let that put you off, I never do well, but still enjoy it. If you are interested, there will be plenty of other competitions happening too, as well as cash leagues and other non-official SCS leagues - definitely recommend being here in the Jan/Feb period to ensure you get involved in some of these.

AFL Club
Melbourne
There should be no issues with that, as long as you are around at the right time. Everyone is welcome to join these. Just make sure you are around in late January / early February, which is roughly when the league sign ups happen each year. As long as you apply, you should get allocated to a league.

The sign up topic was posted Feb 6 this year, and it will usually be open for a couple of weeks before league allocations are announced. I've linked the 2022 topic below so you can see what to expect.

https://supercoachscores.com/threads/2022-sign-up-for-an-official-scs-league.4796/

The official leagues are quite a high standard of competition, but don't let that put you off, I never do well, but still enjoy it. If you are interested, there will be plenty of other competitions happening too, as well as cash leagues and other non-official SCS leagues - definitely recommend being here in the Jan/Feb period to ensure you get involved in some of these.

The official leagues are quite a high standard of competition, but don't let that put you off, I never do well, but still enjoy it. If you are interested, there will be plenty of other competitions happening too, as well as cash leagues and other non-official SCS leagues - definitelyhe Jan/Feb period to ensure you get involved in some of these.
Exactly what we wanted to hear All of us are no mugs at s/c so leagues will only benefit from our inclusion plus the guys are keen contributors to the forum Thanks for your post appreciated NDD