News Herald Sun SuperCoach Articles

AFL Club
Essendon
Hey, I've got that LP. Got it as a present on my 21st B'day. A must to hear through headphones!
I used to listen to that and The Wall on repeat while studying in year 12 back in 1988 - I also saw the Delicate Sound of Thunder tour as my first tennis centre concert around that same time. I’ve also got the pink vinyl edition that was released as the 25th anniversary ... pity I haven’t got a turntable any more ... I think it is time to reinvest!

AFL Club
Collingwood
I used to listen to that and The Wall on repeat while studying in year 12 back in 1988 - I also saw the Delicate Sound of Thunder tour as my first tennis centre concert around that same time. I’ve also got the pink vinyl edition that was released as the 25th anniversary ... pity I haven’t got a turntable any more ... I think it is time to reinvest!
I recently bought a Lenoxx Combo Hi-Fi: Turntable, CD, double Cassette Decks, Radio and USB with reasonable speakers for around $250 AND it can convert all those to digital format.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Fremantle
I did year 12 in 1988!
I also remember listening to Pink Floyd at East Fremantle oval in 1988. And I lived 5km away. Serious. I could faintly hear the concert from 5km away.

AFL Club
Richmond
I have the audio from the Melb 98 concert, opening with Welcome to the machine

Also recently reacquired a phono. Second thing I played was Chris Wilson/Crown of Thorns shoot out at the 7 eleven, then ballad of slim boy fat.

Go through phases on Wish you were here, but currently knees deep in a Jane’s Addiction renaissance - everybody is welcome to join :)

AFL Club
Fremantle
I have the audio from the Melb 98 concert, opening with Welcome to the machine

Also recently reacquired a phono. Second thing I played was Chris Wilson/Crown of Thorns shoot out at the 7 eleven, then ballad of slim boy fat.

Go through phases on Wish you were here, but currently knees deep in a Jane’s Addiction renaissance - everybody is welcome to join :)
Was about to go to bed but now listening to Been Caught Stealing. Where is the old man emoji?