News Injuries & Suspensions

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopes for the same recovery period.....

I am no medical expert but I would of thought 2 weeks at least, he has a fractured cheekbone he is dealing with also. Just seems to be one of those players who is too brave/ reckless for his own good - he doesn't have any regard for his own safety which is a real worry given he is slightly built. Very talented player who I like watching play but I don't think I will ever own him again as you are always concerned that he is going to hurt himself the way he goes about it :(
I've got some really bold left field trade options drafted ....

- not sure which way I'll swing yet but compounding my thoughts are that Port are also one loss from potentially putting him in cotton wool for the season ....

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
View attachment 45300

Doubt he plays again this year.

This could mean that Rhett Bazzo gets an extended run in the team after debuting on the weekend (scored 40)

Didn't look overawed, quite composed for a kid. 117K, the big thing is he is a def/fwd so for those looking to pair up Coleman/McCartin/SDK for bench cover he maybe ideal. See how he goes v Essendon (think he will get Jones as a matchup) before deciding on him I think, Simmo was pleased with his game on the weekend.
lol ... I traded all of those pair sets out last round ....

- not looking like the best move now ...

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hopes for the same recovery period.....

I am no medical expert but I would of thought 2 weeks at least, he has a fractured cheekbone he is dealing with also. Just seems to be one of those players who is too brave/ reckless for his own good - he doesn't have any regard for his own safety which is a real worry given he is slightly built. Very talented player who I like watching play but I don't think I will ever own him again as you are always concerned that he is going to hurt himself the way he goes about it :(
Yeah never again for me.

I actually can’t stand watching him play honestly - he runs around like a headless chook and doesn’t know how to protect himself. He brings more stress than joy.

I really don’t want a player like that in my SuperCoach team…