News Injuries & Suspensions

AFL Club
West Coast
Any Sturt news?
From that Freo injury report...

“Sam’s probably gone a little bit slower than we hoped with his ankle. He had damage from a marking contest at the end of training a couple of weeks ago. He’s progressing along and we’re looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks.”

AFL Club
Sydney
From that Freo injury report...

“Sam’s probably gone a little bit slower than we hoped with his ankle. He had damage from a marking contest at the end of training a couple of weeks ago. He’s progressing along and we’re looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks.”
Maybe he plays post-bye... who knows.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Annoying but expected.

Question is now does he get up for the game 4 days later vs Melbourne on Wednesday?

If he does, all good. If not... then I'd rather trade him.

Might not get any further info either.
This didn't fill me with confidence:

"Whether we look at a 10-day break for him, he might come in for Melbourne... we'll have to wait and see."

AFL Club
West Coast
This didn't fill me with confidence:

"Whether we look at a 10-day break for him, he might come in for Melbourne... we'll have to wait and see."
Yeah is hard to work out what's going to happen.

Think I'll hold this week and make a decision next Wed when I know if he's playing or not. At least I won't lose any cash on him this week.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeah is hard to work out what's going to happen.

Think I'll hold this week and make a decision next Wed when I know if he's playing or not. At least I won't lose any cash on him this week.
I reckon if we hold him this week (which I am favouring) then you may as well hold him through the best 18 rounds regardless unless other carnage hits. The impact of him missing more games during best 18 scoring is likely to be less than in normal 22 rounds.