AFL Club
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS Giants

Ben's Beasts

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey BB - what are we expecting from Petracca this season? He's one that is making me fill a little ill leaving him out. Of that immediate price range I really like him. Trouble is I also like Macrae, Bont, Miller, Laird, Oliver :ROFLMAO:

Petracca is going to go bang this season isn't he?
He’s a really hard one to place. Has all the tools in his game to average 120+ but is yet to do so.

He came out of the blocks absolutely firing last season with a 163 SC followed by a 129 SC but then really dropped off (which coincided with me bringing him into my team after round 2). He still had some great scores during the season but was very patchy.

I think there is a bit of a risk with him getting thrown forward on occasion especially with B Brown and T McDonald with their injury concerns of late. It’s enough for me to start without him and opt for the premium mids who I think will play almost solely in the guts.

AFL Club
Sydney
He’s a really hard one to place. Has all the tools in his game to average 120+ but is yet to do so.

He came out of the blocks absolutely firing last season with a 163 SC followed by a 129 SC but then really dropped off (which coincided with me bringing him into my team after round 2). He still had some great scores during the season but was very patchy.

I think there is a bit of a risk with him getting thrown forward on occasion especially with B Brown and T McDonald with their injury concerns of late. It’s enough for me to start without him and opt for the premium mids who I think will play almost solely in the guts.
Petracca is like Taranto on steroids, his kicking has been the issue the past couple of years, just can't get it going the right way, especially early where he boards the clanger train that just wrecks the ratio. When his kicking is on though he's enormous.

I agree he's got 120, even 130+, potential if it all clicks. Doesn't help that Clarry is there, no doubt in my mind that they both eat a solid 10 points off the other and Viney as well, be great if he was an outside guy for them!