Competitions SC 2021: Interchange Competition (Congrats GV Vikings FFC)

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Snowman, @Juzzo, @Tex, @OVERKILL, @bunlit, @FirstTimer, @Connoisseur, @Diabolical, @Krak, @THCLT, @Foxy's Fe-Lions, @Deeman1, @Harmonic Nine, @Herbie66, @Brettthejett, @Ironhawk, @jel, @mike89, @Mudflap, @Beg2Differ, @Presto, @Professor, @randomcliche, @doc ron, @SlicenDyce, @Tails, @Darkie, @wogitalia, @Leroy, @BigRuss, @Peter56, @Vicwood, @Beijing_Sting, @Zimmer, @50 shades of Wade,

We ended up with 36 teams, that's 18 teams in the SENIORS side and 18 teams in the RESERVES side.
(same number as an AFL team :) )
I planned to have 1 InterChange entrant for every 10 teams, so with 36 teams, we will have 4 teams InterChange each week.

All the scores are manually written, so if you see an error, please let me know.

Good luck to all!

1616329594144.png

AFL Rd1 – At the end of the round, half of the highest scoring Teams will go into the ‘Seniors’ side and the other Teams will go into the ‘Reserves’ side.
AFL Rds 2 to 22 - After each round, the 4 lowest weekly scoring Teams from the ‘Seniors’ side will drop out and interchange with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the 'Reserves’ side.
AFL Rd23 - The highest scoring SuperCoach Team from the ‘Seniors’ side will win.
There will also be a winner for the Team that stayed in the ‘Seniors’ side for the most weeks.

NOTE: If the AFL competition is suspended, or interrupted, during the season, then the last full AFL Round game will decide the winners.
ALSO:
If scores are tied, then the Team that scored the highest points in the latest round, will win.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
@Snowman, @Juzzo, @Tex, @OVERKILL, @bunlit, @FirstTimer, @Connoisseur, @Diabolical, @Krak, @THCLT, @Foxy's Fe-Lions, @Deeman1, @Harmonic Nine Nine, @Herbie66, @Brettthejett, @Ironhawk, @jel, @mike89, @Mudflap, @Beg2Differ, @Presto, @Professor, @randomcliche, @doc ron, @SlicenDyce, @Tails, @Darkie, @wogitalia, @Leroy, @BigRuss, @Peter56, @Vicwood, @Beijing_Sting, @Zimmer, @50 shades of Wade,

Week 2 and the 4 lowest scoring Teams from the Senior Side have InterChanged with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side.
Well done to the 4 promoted teams!

(Just out of interest, our Group is ranked 27, moved up 5 places)

1616931642794.png

AFL Club
Collingwood
@Snowman, @Juzzo, @Tex, @OVERKILL, @bunlit, @FirstTimer, @Connoisseur, @Diabolical, @Krak, @THCLT, @Foxy's Fe-Lions, @Deeman1, @Harmonic Nine, @Herbie66, @Brettthejett, @Ironhawk, @jel, @mike89, @Mudflap, @Beg2Differ, @Presto, @Professor, @randomcliche, @doc ron, @SlicenDyce, @Tails, @Darkie, @wogitalia, @Leroy, @BigRuss, @Peter56, @Vicwood, @Beijing_Sting, @Zimmer, @50 shades of Wade,

Week 3 and the 4 lowest scoring Teams from the Senior Side have InterChanged with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side.
Well done to the promoted teams!

(Just out of interest, our Group is ranked 17, moved up 10 places)

1617619813833.png

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh the shame, I have been interchanged! :ROFLMAO::cry:
The 'Team Selectors' were disappointed with your performance this round, only scoring 2,068 and they felt that a run in the Reserves Side will bring you back to your previous scoring (Rd1 2,279 and Rd2 2,355).

Last week The Fish Shack FFC @wogitalia was dropped into the Reserves Side after a poor showing, but now has bounced straight back into the Seniors Side. You can follow suit.

@jel last week and @mike89 this week were close to promotion and the 'Team Selectors' are optomistic that in the near future both will be promoted.

After 3 rounds, 11 teams, out of 18, have stayed in the the Seniors Side.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
11 points off a promotion... that's a little unlucky, especially with having all but two of the seniors covered!

Just gotta keep banging the door down and giving the selectors no choice!
I was 12 points out of being in the seniors after Rd 1, since then I have bounced back with top spot in the reserves, and followed it up with top spot in the seniors. Maybe you can do the same? I'll be trying my best to make sure you don't, I'm quite happy with that top ranking, but it's always a possibility.

AFL Club
Collingwood

Week 4 and the 4 lowest scoring Teams from the Seniors Side have InterChanged with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side.

BOG: Presto DEBUTANTS: Foxy’s Fe-Lions, Slice n Dyce & Diabolical Rabble

(Just out of interest, InterChange Group is ranked 18, moved down 1 place)

1618141846844.png

AFL Club
Collingwood

Week 5 and the 4 lowest scoring Teams from the Seniors Side have InterChanged with the 4 highest scoring Teams from the Reserves Side.

BOG: TailsPower DEBUTANTS: Mike's Marauders & Jolly Jels

Now, only 5 Teams have played every round in the Seniors Side, last week it was 8.

(Just out of interest, InterChange Group is ranked 18, stayed the same as last week)

1618746454307.png