Discussion [KFC BBL08] Big Bash League Fantasy Discussion - Starts 19th Dec 2018

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
great work do you get a Skycanner voucher for the Women's as well ?

It was quite a challenge trying to find 11 for the men , so the women I would have no idea.
I’ve got no idea if I won anything, and haven’t followed up. I’m playing the free version so probably not!
yeah that confused me too , one was free then the added you needed to buy credits and give them bank details , I thought nope for me
I’ve been forgetting to put in a team for a few games - the cut off an hour before games start has been catching me out!
However, I got an email today saying I’ve won $150 Skyscanner credit for one of my daily WBBL wins. Not sure if I’ll use it, but thought I’d let you know that you do win something for playing the free version, so start getting your teams in!!

AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ve been forgetting to put in a team for a few games - the cut off an hour before games start has been catching me out!
However, I got an email today saying I’ve won $150 Skyscanner credit for one of my daily WBBL wins. Not sure if I’ll use it, but thought I’d let you know that you do win something for playing the free version, so start getting your teams in!!
Great stuff , not a bad prize.

Can you use it for domestic flights or is it one of those things where you need to spend $ 1,000.00 or more to redeem it ?

I need to focus on the $ 25,000 at Supercoach Big Bash before it is out my reach

Diabolical

250 Games Club
AFL Club
Essendon
Great stuff , not a bad prize.

Can you use it for domestic flights or is it one of those things where you need to spend $ 1,000.00 or more to redeem it ?

I need to focus on the $ 25,000 at Supercoach Big Bash before it is out my reach
I’ve only just read the email and haven’t gone into look at the detail yet. The way I understand it, I just need to purchase something through them greater than $150, show them the receipt, then they refund the $150.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ve only just read the email and haven’t gone into look at the detail yet. The way I understand it, I just need to purchase something through them greater than $150, show them the receipt, then they refund the $150.
perfect

well done