Competitions Lock and Load Comp - III (2020)

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes, sorry about that.

Yet to hear from Rowsus, IDIG, THCLT and Presto so ... you never know, we might get to another 17 more teams prior to kick off.
I'm happy to be one of the ones to be relegated to a "B" league if you want to give preference to people who paid up last season - it's probably the fair way to go. I would like to think there'd be enough interest for a full second league.

AFL Club
Collingwood
have no idea how to approach this but my initial draft left me with $ 0.00 remaining so that could be a good sign

managed to get my 4 preferred mid pricers up forward and back , even had room for Curnow , found Watts and can include the Scottish Suitcase.

Probably lacking enough ultra premiums but hoping I have 18-19 to be competitive each week.

All for fun

AFL Club
Brisbane
Ahoy all,

Thank you everyone so far for joining up. Looking forward to a season of locking and loading.

Certainly, I wanted to try to be as inclusive as best I could. So, while we will keep the18 team H2H comp as is, I will also include any late registrations into the total points part of the comp (capped at another 18 entries), and look into a secondary div 2 H2H comp dependent on the numbers. I trust this will be cool and still best allow for more punters who may have been keen.

Cheers all!

AFL Club
Brisbane
Love your work BS. I was actually thinking I’d be happy to step aside for someone else who hasn’t played so it’s kinda worked out well.

Happy to go again in a second league and administer a cashie if required.
I'll pop you in as registered for total points and div 2. Hoping to keep it money free this season, but if the comp works out and people are still on board for next year, would then look at maybe an entry fee and prizes when we get there.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'll pop you in as registered for total points and div 2. Hoping to keep it money free this season, but if the comp works out and people are still on board for next year, would then look at maybe an entry fee and prizes when we get there.
great work, lock and load, simpler the better is what it is all about

now I just need to clear my lock and load team before the season starts (although I do like it)

are you near all the corona virus scare ? hopefully not

although they are now reporting cases in Japan that had no interaction with the cruise ship that is in quarantine/lockdown

AFL Club
Brisbane
great work, lock and load, simpler the better is what it is all about

now I just need to clear my lock and load team before the season starts (although I do like it)

are you near all the corona virus scare ? hopefully not

although they are now reporting cases in Japan that had no interaction with the cruise ship that is in quarantine/lockdown
Yep in Beijing at the moment, am taking all the recommended precautions and monitor several reliable news and infromation sources regularly.

have no idea how to approach this but my initial draft left me with $ 0.00 remaining so that could be a good sign

managed to get my 4 preferred mid pricers up forward and back , even had room for Curnow, found Watts and can include the Scottish Suitcase.

Probably lacking enough ultra premiums but hoping I have 18-19 to be competitive each week.

All for fun
I went with a bye round bias last year and had a lot of fun picking players I didn't pick in my SC team. Toying with this tactic again just because it was so much fun.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Mid-priced madness for me. Maybe not so in SC proper. Hmmm, Lock and Load, and destined to repeat last year's mistakes???

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I put together a team, mostly with mid price madness and hated it. Which is unusual for me.

It's an interesting year.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Bump!

Similar to every year I have posted what I was sure was going to be the winning team prior to kickoff.

You are going to probably snort-laugh. It is like I have learned less after last year...

This is likely my team at this satge, which I am pretty certain this team will not be in the top half of the field, but may need some bandages to get through the season.

D: Houston, Docherty, Fritsch, Noble, Zerk-Thacherm Starcevich, Brander, Gould
M: Macrae, Neale, Dunkley, Dangerfield, Viney, McGrath, Rowell, Green, Pickett, Hibberd, Budarick
R: Nic Nat, Naismith, Xerri
F: D. Martin, Heeney, Macpherson, Petracca, Steven, Smith, Rankine, Taylor

I will PM peeps once it opens, but actually, I have no problem with you plonking a team in now. I will simply download all the entries during the last game of round 2 and remove all earlier entries for your team. Don't think that's too time-consuming.

Big Cheers!

AFL Club
Brisbane
Got it! NO hurry @Vicwood, you have right up till the last game of round 2.

https://supercoachscores.com/threads/lock-and-load-comp-iii-2020.4360/

Registered so far:
1. Herbie66
2. KLo30
3. Tex
4. Deeman1
5. The Experiment
6. Spots
7. IronHawk
8. Doc Ron
9. Hasnoshoes
10. Bermi
11. Professor
12. PC
13. Beijing_Sting
14. Diabolical
15. Tails
16. Darkie
17. Zagbag
18. Beg2Differ

Reserve - Will be included in theTotal Points competion (possible for a second H2H comp, if numbers allow)
1. Random Cliche
2. IDIG
3. Presto
4. Vicwood
5. 50 shades of Wade

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
now that was a lot more fun than making a team for the " real " competition

no idea how it will go though

D; Dawson, Docherty, Milera, Clark , BZT , Brander, Williams, Gould

M: Bont, Pendles, McCluggage , Curnow, Houston, Steven , Rowell, Pickett , Rivers, Robertson, Budarick

R: Grundy, Marshall, Jacobs

F: Macpherson, TJ Lynch , Brayshaw , Smith , Long, Lukosius, King, Rankine

AFL Club
Hawthorn
now that was a lot more fun than making a team for the " real " competition

no idea how it will go though

D; Dawson, Docherty, Milera, Clark , BZT , Brander, Williams, Gould

M: Bont, Pendles, McCluggage , Curnow, Houston, Steven , Rowell, Pickett , Rivers, Robertson, Budarick

R: Grundy, Marshall, Jacobs

F: Macpherson, TJ Lynch , Brayshaw , Smith , Long, Lukosius, King, Rankine
Hell yeah, this sooo much more fun than the real thing! SC Sleeper Team.PNG