Competitions Lock & Load Cash Comp 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, this comp isn't much fun when you get the strategy wrong :unsure::sneaky:
Agree, that is why I thought there should be a prize for the bottom half to play for, to make it a bit interesting. Even if the bottom half's winning prize is your money back, $20.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Here is my updated depth table ...

- tracking out of interest and as a learning aide
- limited by my screen size ...

View attachment 8183
Loving your work on these updates Tails. I was just looking a bit closer and see you haven’t got Jake Lloyd marked in my team - I’m fairly certain I have him. Not sure if that means he loses his bright green status now?

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Loving your work on these updates Tails. I was just looking a bit closer and see you haven’t got Jake Lloyd marked in my team - I’m fairly certain I have him. Not sure if that means he loses his bright green status now?
Have adjusted your team to reflect that (at my end) ... can't update my previous post as it's now locked but it will correct on my next update ...

Expected a few errors to be present as I did it as a late night exercise whilst waiting for the IPL to start after a few sherbets :)

But ... having said that ... more than happy to correct any errors as they are pointed out ...

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I know that I'm having a mare of a start but you don't have to rub it in as well as surely my % elevates my team to 3rd last...:rolleyes:

Anything to slightly boost in moral in this competition
Hmm, never noticed that. Will have to defer to KLo on that one. We do play each other this week, so your percentage should drop low enough so that there is no longer any doubt as who is on the bottom. :cool:

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
I know that I'm having a mare of a start but you don't have to rub it in as well as surely my % elevates my team to 3rd last...:rolleyes:

Anything to slightly boost in moral in this competition
Hmm, never noticed that. Will have to defer to KLo on that one. We do play each other this week, so your percentage should drop low enough so that there is no longer any doubt as who is on the bottom. :cool:
Not sure what's gone wrong there. If it doesn't rectify itself, you might have to send it back and I'll fix it. I put in some scores for three rounds and nothing out of the ordinary showed up.

Diabolical

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
I am enjoying seeing Hurn’s 121 as my POD captain score, but Gawn is about to undo that enjoyment!

Status
Not open for further replies.