Competitions Lock & Load Cash Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkie

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Collingwood
I must say, I thought I had nailed this comp early - I think I was top 2 or 3 each round for the first 6 or so.

It turns out I was like one of those horses that leads early in the Melbourne Cup ... it’s fun while it lasts, but I couldn’t last the distance. You know when you’re in trouble when you start checking scores from the bottom of the table rather than the top ... and I ended up doing that for quite a while!

Well done to @doc ron for running a great comp, and to those who had a better strategy than me!

AFL Club
Essendon
Congratulations @Tails - you were our points leader for most of the season, so your win was well deserved.

I obviously make a good looking bridesmaid getting the gig for the second week running!

Thanks @doc ron for running the comp again this year. For most of the season I was having more fun watching the scores in this than the diabolical results my SC team was putting up!!

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Congratulations @Tails - you were our points leader for most of the season, so your win was well deserved.

I obviously make a good looking bridesmaid getting the gig for the second week running!

Thanks @doc ron for running the comp again this year. For most of the season I was having more fun watching the scores in this than the diabolical results my SC team was putting up!!
Was an intriguing and interesting comp for me .... never entered anything like this before but I followed it more closely than anything else I entered this year ... so can echo your thoughts on that front ....

So much luck involved and I feel for those that lucked out but what I liked most was the "hands off" nature of it ... select your cards and see how they fall / stack up ....

On paper I still don't think I had the best team (overall score wise) .... lucky to get away with something this year so can't complain ...

Thanks too to @doc ron as well ... can't wait for next year ...

AFL Club
Brisbane
Bump!

How's this?

Sam Docherty, Birchall, Doedee, Watson, Young, Starcevich, McLennan, Rivers
Fyfe, Josh Kelly, Pat Cripps, Mitchell, Dangerfield, Yeo, Smith, Rowell, Foot, Pickett, Hibberd
Grundy, Gawn, Jacobs
Heeney, Steven, Bonar, Hill, Cockatoo, King, Rankine, Cahill.

Now that's a team unlikely to win squat!

Status
Not open for further replies.