• Libba $300k

Votes: 46 30.7%
  • Walsh $207k

Votes: 104 69.3%

• Total voters
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep :cry:

I am going to start an injuries thread IDIG - would mind moving these tweets? Might as well start with a big a bitof news...

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Votes adjusted. :-(

My initial thoughts of increasing certainty.

Bet on hawks to miss the 8? Perhaps. Wingard to play mids, hopefully. O'Meara in my team. Welcome.

AFL Club
Brisbane
Kelly, Oliver or Cripps, Fyfe over Mitchell. Hmmmm. Kelly should be less damaged and offer most value. Next Fyfe, then either Oliver or Crippps? Probably need all 4 by the end of the season.

AFL Club
West Coast
I have had Cognilio locked in my mids since my first draft. This is based on a few reasons:
1. I watched him in the WAFL grand final when he was 16 or 17yo, absolutely smoked it and kicked 4 goals from memory. Will never forget that game
2. 10th in 2018 for both points and average in the mid only category, and mitchell is now obviously out and danger a fwd puts him "top 8" of 2018 if u get what i mean
3. 588k slightly cheaper than players who missed more games in 2018 eg fyfe kelly
4. Just turned 25, age not an issue
5. 2 years now of premium scoring with injury year between
6. Only 2 votes in the poll above so a good pod

Downside is that he has injury history, i think gws will slide personally and unsure how shiel departure impacts. I haven't followed his preseason at all so someone will now probably tell me he is injured lol.

Anyone else looked at him?

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I have had Cognilio locked in my mids since my first draft. This is based on a few reasons:
1. I watched him in the WAFL grand final when he was 16 or 17yo, absolutely smoked it and kicked 4 goals from memory. Will never forget that game
2. 10th in 2018 for both points and average in the mid only category, and mitchell is now obviously out and danger a fwd puts him "top 8" of 2018 if u get what i mean
3. 588k slightly cheaper than players who missed more games in 2018 eg fyfe kelly

Downside is that he has injury history, i think gws will slide personally and unsure how shiel departure impacts. I haven't followed his preseason at all so someone will now probably tell me he is injured lol.

7. From memory (fanfooty get back up please) he scores better with Kelly in team, who should be back, and getting a tag if sent.

I really like the pick. But I'm running dusty and Zerrett for slightly less coin.

AFL Club
Collingwood

I'm that keen on Coniglio because he hasn't played a full season yet in 7yrs. His scores are a bit yo-yoish, maybe to do when he is playing a tagging role, not sure though. These are not strong arguments, but enough to put me off him.

AFL Club
Essendon

I think it’s a solid pick if he stays healthy but I think he has limited upside, as a pod you can get at advantage over those who start Oliver who might be impacted by his shoulder reconstructions and Kelly who is coming off injury and looks like he has a tough draw with tags to start the year

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Damn, double break.

Guess Hawk's staff need to look on the bright side but that is a pretty bad injury :(
Yep it’s a long lay off but if it doesn’t have any tendon/ligament/muscle damage associated with it and it’s a clean break then that is the best possible outcome for a break of that magnitude.