Discussion Music Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I didn't mind the Rover Hendrix joke. There's definitely been worse than that. Pretty much any "joke" from the last 15-20 years for example.

(There are some decent jokes in later episodes, but a lot that you can tell the writers find funny, but pretty much nobody else does)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For those interested (I will likely issue a reminder once the date becomes closer)

After a decade long hiatus, iconic Australian band Powderfinger is tuning up and preparing to bring a little happiness to fans during these challenging days. Powderfinger will reform for one night only on Saturday 23rd of May with an exclusive performance from their respective home studios, titled One Night Lonely. The title signifies the one off nature of this event and points towards the very important charities the band are supporting, Beyond Blue and Support Act. Streaming exclusively on the band’s YouTube channel from 7.00pm AEST, the set will feature a medley of their biggest hits.

Starts around 7:00 tomorrow night.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Letter L:
An appropriate song while I'm drinking my Shiraz now :)

"Little Old Wine Drinker Me" is a song that was first released by Charlie Walker in 1966. The song became a hit when it was released by Robert Mitchum in early 1967, and by Dean Martin later the same year. Dean Martin's version spent 6 weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at No. 38, while reaching No. 5 on Billboard's Easy Listening chart, and No. 4 on Australia's Go-Set chart.