Discussion Music Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Time to start a new Christmas Eve tradition with this wonderful classic to replace the movies currently in your Christmas lineup.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059032/
Synopsis: Sam Whipple, an attorney in once-upon-a-time-land, is startled to receive a visit from Santa Claus shortly before Christmas. It seems that when he was a child, Sam wrote a letter thanking Santa for the presents he'd received and offering to return the favor someday. That day is now: a mean old soul named Phineas Prune, who holds the deed to the North Pole, is demanding back rent. Otherwise, he'll evict Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the elves and take all the Christmas toys. It's up to Sam and Santa to find a way to pay off Prune and prevent Christmas from being canceled.

AFL Club
West Coast
Not going to interest many here I don't think but I'll post anyway as I'm excited... Liquid Tension Experiment have reunited after 22 years to create their 3rd album... Reuniting Dream Theater's John Petrucci & Jordan Rudess with their former drummer Mike Portnoy... the 3 of them haven't played together in over 10 years.... Joining them is Tony Levin from King Crimson & Peter Gabriel.