Discussion 2021- 2022 NBA RDT

AFL Club
West Coast
Looking at the same exact starters other than DDR in place of Brown at SF1. Saves me having to repost my entire side so thanks man! (y)

Seems like many similar teams heading into Week 13. Of course that could all change when we wake up to fresh covid lists tomorrow and maybe some unwanted WoJ tweets, leading to all too common last-minute scrambling before first lock-out. :ROFLMAO:
Don’t call it too soon, 1 COVID free week is all I hope for, 2 COVID free weeks surely isn’t possible 😆

I think a few of us will have something similar (ish) - especially when our team values start climbing up to near the 150m range

I considered DDR 2 weeks ago but took Brown at the slightly discounted price

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Bit surprised I scored over 1,000 last round (1,011), as I lost a few games - Greek C (1), Bane (1), Morant (1), Gobert (3) and Curry (1, plus 2 :poop: games). Could have been so much better. Happy to make it back into the top 100 with a 5th ranking improvement in a row after an awful start - I was in 355th after 7 rounds.

I'll work out trades after the cricket. Thinking maybe Curry and Gobert out, possibly James too with 2 games. That would give me plenty of cash to spend at least...

1011 moves me up 1 place to 4th. Thinking I might risk dropping down a couple of places this week to set up better for the next few weeks. Means holding onto Gobert and Bane which im not particularly thrilled about.

Out:
Curry, Giddey, LBJ

In:
Durant, Simons, Murray.

Would appreciate peoples thoughts on the better cheapy out of Stephenson and Simons. At the moment im left with:

C63A5879-5B37-4266-AE79-9715920BDF57.png

AFL Club
West Coast
1011 moves me up 1 place to 4th. Thinking I might risk dropping down a couple of places this week to set up better for the next few weeks. Means holding onto Gobert and Bane which im not particularly thrilled about.

Out:
Curry, Giddey, LBJ

In:
Durant, Simons, Murray.

Would appreciate peoples thoughts on the better cheapy out of Stephenson and Simons. At the moment im left with:

View attachment 37876
Nice overall rank Matt, bloody jealous haha, team is all round solid. I reckon Simons first priority as Powell only entered COVID protocol earlier today - so he’ll 100% be starting. Low-ish price means he should make it to 7.5-8mil+ the next 2/3 weeks. Lance has had 2 big games but neither Duarte/Brogdon played at all (or had big minutes). I’d watch for Lance next week if you wanted to downgrade Toppin (I’ll be looking to downgrade H Jones next week to Lance if he averages 15-20 per game)

AFL Club
Adelaide
I

Out:
Curry, Giddey, LBJ

In:
Durant, Simons, Murray.

View attachment 37876
Well, you and I had the same starting team last week… hah.

Was thinking of doing what you are doing, but wanted a legit Centre on court.

Missing Simmons could hurt though.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is my 2nd option I considering

Gobert, Wiggins out
Tatum, Brown in

Hold one trade over to Wednesday, for a bench sideways trade most likely Spud Murphy to the other Aussie Josh, unless something major happens

AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Out:
Curry, Giddey, LBJ

In:
Durant, Simons, Murray.

View attachment 37876
I'm going to suggest something a little bit left field ....
- If you are prepared to run Yurtseven for a week then possibly Gobert > Claxton ...

That might let you hold onto LBJ as a future POD before trades next week ...
- whilst still grabbing Murray and KD ...

Last edited:
Nice overall rank Matt, bloody jealous haha, team is all round solid. I reckon Simons first priority as Powell only entered COVID protocol earlier today - so he’ll 100% be starting. Low-ish price means he should make it to 7.5-8mil+ the next 2/3 weeks. Lance has had 2 big games but neither Duarte/Brogdon played at all (or had big minutes). I’d watch for Lance next week if you wanted to downgrade Toppin (I’ll be looking to downgrade H Jones next week to Lance if he averages 15-20 per game)
I
Well, you and I had the same starting team last week… hah.

Was thinking of doing what you are doing, but wanted a legit Centre on court.

Missing Simmons could hurt though.
Thanks for the feeback, very helpful. Think i’ll stick with Simons if I do opt for the downgrade. Looking like I will go for it too, instead of trading out Gobert. Am I right in thinking that with the new protocol rules, Gobert should be back in time for the first game next round?

Edit: answer to the Gobert question will help with my response to Tails suggestion

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks for the feeback, very helpful. Think i’ll stick with Simons if I do opt for the downgrade. Looking like I will go for it too, instead of trading out Gobert. Am I right in thinking that with the new protocol rules, Gobert should be back in time for the first game next round?

Edit: answer to the Gobert question will help with my response to Tails suggestion
I would add that LBJ went up 500k this week and Gobert actually just slightly lost money ...

- Next week Sabonis will also be looming as an alternative option to Gobert ... if you already hold LBJ ...

AFL Club
Sydney
The Harden curve ball calls for a tweak to Quasi trade ops and some DPP finessing. Can't quite afford Embiid (and not sure I'd want him anyway) so in comes Jallen for likely a one-week rental instead. Fantasy in these times is all about been agile I suppose. Just like the athletes on the court so do the fantasy managers. :rolleyes:

Hopefully no further fantasy-relevant tweetery over the next hour. No news is good news on a Monday evening in the NBA. :eek::giggle:

Murray Morant
Haliburton Bane
Allen
KD DDR
Joker Freak

AFL Club
Collingwood
1030 and moved up 3 spots into 9th.

Gobert - Embiid. Form too hard to ignore and no B2B's this GW
LBJ - Durant. KD likely miss a game but his 3 better than any other option IMO
3rd trade will Trae - DJ Murray OR T.Davis to Simons for some $$$ over next few weeks. Might even play him next week if keeps up this form!

AFL Club
West Coast
1030 and moved up 3 spots into 9th.

Gobert - Embiid. Form too hard to ignore and no B2B's this GW
LBJ - Durant. KD likely miss a game but his 3 better than any other option IMO
3rd trade will Trae - DJ Murray OR T.Davis to Simons for some $$$ over next few weeks. Might even play him next week if keeps up this form!
Embiid has a back to back Sat (BOS) & Sun (MIA)... It will be 3 games in 4 days for Embiid so I doubt he plays all of them.