Discussion 2021- 2022 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Hawthorn
821 for the week. Pushes me up 6 spots back into the top 100 (96).

Can't really complain about a green arrow considering I was on Jokic (C). At least Curry didn't punish me too hard, although he's done that all season haha.

New recruit AD was the highlight as the only player to top 100 for me this week. Slightly disappointing from Harrell, Booker and George, but Ball and Maxey continue to kill it.

Current trades are:
OUT: Dinwiddie, OG, Joker
IN: Morant, Cade, Giannis

Morant the only trade in I'm not 100% yet. Need a SG/SF, but the options look so barren atm. Looking forward to yeeting Booker after this week. Not sure how long I want to ride Maxey for, but don't see any need to cash in yet as he continues to rocket up in price.

Just out of interest what are people's TV looking like at this stage?

Mine is $137,180,000 with just under 2mill ITB
Only getting Morant if Anthony misses

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Davis doesn’t play day 1 then has a B2B, Davis has been in great form of late though, no Davis, so Greek is a lock Captain

Like my Captains playing day 1, but that’s me

If Davis plays the B2B he would of play 3 games in 4 days, played a lot of minutes today, due for a rest, probably wishful thinking he will miss a game and he most likely pump out a 150

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Might need some help here:
Also, why tf are DeRozan and Middleton not listed as SG/SF... makes trades unnecessarily more difficult.

Team Pre-Trades: ($2.564M in bank)
Ball Herro* Hyland*
VanVleet* Maxey Poole*
Jokic* Sengun
DeRozan PG THT
Harrell Barnes* Achuiwa

*want to move on from these guys within the next week or so / avoid during 2-game-week

Thinking of
Herro -> Cunningham
Jokic -> Giannis
Hyland -> cheapie SF (via Poole to PG and THT to SG)

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Thinking the following currently:

Out: Paul, Barnes, Achiuwa
In: Antetokounmpo, Cunningham, Horton-Tucker

Team after trades:
Maxey, Dinwiddie (Payton II)
Curry, Cunningham (Hyland)
Davis (Sengun)
George, Edwards (Horton-Tucker)
Jokic, Antetokounmpo (Niang)

Keeping Jokic even with just the 2 games this week. Too tempting to spend the extra cash if I downgrade him, and I would rather have both him and Antetokounmpo longer term, could be difficult to get him back in if I did a straight swap. Might not be the best option to maximize game counts, but I'd rather keep both guns and use my weekly trades on other players.

Looking ahead, next week is looking pretty brutal with only 8 teams with 4 games. I'm probably going to have none on court play all 4 that round - maybe Dinwiddie. :(

AFL Club
Geelong
Good po
Davis doesn’t play day 1 then has a B2B, Davis has been in great form of late though, no Davis, so Greek is a lock Captain

Like my Captains playing day 1, but that’s me

If Davis plays the B2B he would of play 3 games in 4 days, played a lot of minutes today, due for a rest, probably wishful thinking he will miss a game and he most likely pump out a 150
Good points. That's enough to tip me over to Giannis

AFL Club
Geelong

Team after trades:
Davis (Sengun)

Keeping Jokic even with just the 2 games this week. Too tempting to spend the extra cash if I downgrade him, and I would rather have both him and Antetokounmpo longer term, could be difficult to get him back in if I did a straight swap. Might not be the best option to maximize game counts, but I'd rather keep both guns and use my weekly trades on other players.

Looking ahead, next week is looking pretty brutal with only 8 teams with 4 games. I'm probably going to have none on court play all 4 that round - maybe Dinwiddie. :(
Small correction, but Dinwiddie won't play 4 because of the B2B. Having second thoughts about trading Dinwiddie out now, last time I did it he went huge the week after haha. Just worried about his production with Beal back in the team...

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Why THT? I fear Lebron's return has diminished his value quite a bit :/
Good point, I just looked at his weekly score, hadn't had a chance to look at individual match scores much this week. Yes he dropped off big time. Thanks.

Edit: Decided to bring in a cheap PF/SF bench option instead, decided on Johnson from Brooklyn for $2.92M, as he's just shown he can score a little bit if ever needed. Get a bit of cash on hand for the next few rounds.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good point, I just looked at his weekly score, hadn't had a chance to look at individual match scores much this week. Yes he dropped off big time. Thanks.

Edit: Decided to bring in a cheap PF/SF bench option instead, decided on Johnson from Brooklyn for $2.92M, as he's just shown he can score a little bit if ever needed. Get a bit of cash on hand for the next few rounds.
I hate influencing others' decisions too much... but just thought I might help you out a bit.

James Johnson ($2.92M)
Week 4 Total: 2 points
Week 5: 0, 9, 29 (w/o KD) = 38

Jeremiah Robinson-Earl ($4.03M)
Week 4 Total: 31
Week 5: 18, 18, 7, 26 = 59

With OKC eventually ending up near the bottom of the league, they'll tend to play the younger guys ahead of guys like Favors, Muscala, etc. Although, he's listed as a SF/PF... he has spent 85% of his time playing the Centre spot... its no secret that big men tend to rack up points with high % shots and rebounds. He has started 9/16 games for OKC and is averaging around 20 minutes per game.. which is pretty good opportunity.

JRE will be a great way to earn cash both short-term and long-term unlike JJ who I personally believe only had a good score cos KD was out for a game and the stars happened to align.

Stick with your gut and GL with your decisions.

Also, sorry to anyone else who were trynna keep JRE on the downlow.. this dude boutta be picked like crazy now XD

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I hate influencing others' decisions too much... but just thought I might help you out a bit.

James Johnson ($2.92M)
Week 4 Total: 2 points
Week 5: 0, 9, 29 (w/o KD) = 38

Jeremiah Robinson-Earl ($4.03M)
Week 4 Total: 31
Week 5: 18, 18, 7, 26 = 59

With OKC eventually ending up near the bottom of the league, they'll tend to play the younger guys ahead of guys like Favors, Muscala, etc. Although, he's listed as a SF/PF... he has spent 85% of his time playing the Centre spot... its no secret that big men tend to rack up points with high % shots and rebounds. He has started 9/16 games for OKC and is averaging around 20 minutes per game.. which is pretty good opportunity.

JRE will be a great way to earn cash both short-term and long-term unlike JJ who I personally believe only had a good score cos KD was out for a game and the stars happened to align.

Stick with your gut and GL with your decisions.

Also, sorry to anyone else who were trynna keep JRE on the downlow.. this dude boutta be picked like crazy now XD
I appreciate it. I had set a filter to under $4M so he wasn't included, but looks like he would be worth the extra few $. Good call. Hopefully you get some good karma for that one. ;)

AFL Club
Collingwood
806. Down 7 spots to 56.

Jokic - Giannis
Mobley - Davis
Maxey - JRE

Davis back to Joker next week if over his injury.

Maybe a week early trading maxey but Embiid nearly back and needed to upgrade Mobley and get Cunningham on court

AFL Club
Collingwood
Will Jokic play the two games?

Team after trades:
Davis (Sengun)