Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
HAHA maybe - good luck!

FYI - Collins and Booker will come out for some combo of KAT/Embiid/LBJ and Durant.
Cheers mate , same to you.

Don't go all tactical on me hahaha , I usually take less than 5 minutes to do my trades.

I hope we don't end up with the same team.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Scored 1025 and dropped from 106th to 107th with K Leonard and G Antetokunmpo missing games.

Current Rd18 Trades:
Out: M Dellavedova, J Collins, K Leonard
In: K Williams, K Durant, D Jordan

Current Rd18 team:
PG: G Antetokounmpo, R Westbrook, (J Bayless)
SG: J Harden, B Beal, (T Evans)
C: D Jordan, (J Okafor)
SF: P George, K Durant, (K Williams)
PF: N Jokic, N Vucevic, (K Faried)

Have considered N Vucevic to M Harrell as an alternative to K Leonard to D Jordan but it leaves me with 1 million remaining and trading Leonard allows me to get him back cheaper later on thus helping with future trades.

Verbal Kint

AFL Club
Sydney
Tossing up between Towns and Durant as an upgrade for Collins.

Probably Towns at this point. He's hurt me a few times this season so better to have him than not....

Nathan

Best and Fairest
LMA/Collins/White OUT
KAT/Jokic/some cheap guy IN

I wanted to keep Collins>Jrue but couldn’t get my preferred IN.

I’m still in Eliminator which is currently
My Beal/KAT vs Their Durant/Embid.

Westbrook, Jrue
Harden, Beal
KAT c
George, Ante
Jokic, Vuc

AFL Club
Collingwood
Selden - > Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot

no idea who is , but what a name

Okafor - > Rabb

take the opportunity with to build the Bank Account

happy with my onfield 9

Antetokounmpo , RW
Harden , Beal
KAT
George , Thaddeus Young
Jokic , Vucevic

Verbal Kint

AFL Club
Sydney
From rotoworld:

5 Games: NYK

4 Games: ATL, BKN, BOS, CHA, CHI, CLE, DAL, DEN, DET, GSW, HOU, IND, LAC, MEM, MIA, MIL, MIN, NOP, OKC, ORL, PHI, POR, TOR, WAS

3 Games: LAL, PHX, SAC, SAS, UTA

Schedule Notes:

-If you weren’t already aware, the vast majority of fantasy platforms combine the shortened weeks of 18 and 19 for the All-Star break.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Looks like Herbie might start with a handciap ... C choice might be very important ... and could be a deciding factor ...
poor Herbie , he doesn't normally think about things too much in this format , his brain will fry and he will need a holiday

Last edited:

Nathan

Best and Fairest
Pelicans informed they’ll be fined $100k every game Davis sits out healthy...Unfortunately my Eliminator opponent brought him in and made him C. My only hope is minute restrictions.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Pelicans informed they’ll be fined $100k every game Davis sits out healthy...Unfortunately my Eliminator opponent brought him in and made him C. My only hope is minute restrictions.
Is that standard practice for all teams and players though , I am sure the majority of teams "rest" players at different stages of the season.

Should be a teams choice who and when they field.

Nathan

Best and Fairest
Is that standard practice for all teams and players though , I am sure the majority of teams "rest" players at different stages of the season.

Should be a teams choice who and when they field.
NBA brought some rules in before last season about not resting players for nationaly televised games or for away games (and other things)...not much came out of it from memory, i think it was born from Lebron giving himself a mid season holiday and the Spurs regularly resting multiple starters.

There was also a lot fan backlash when teams Superstars would be rested for games in the smaller market cities.