Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In regards to the aforementioned moves in conjunction with prior moves or more obscure ones several players could be very appealing:

K Irving (Brooklyn)
T Rozier (Charlotte)
T Satoransky (Chicago)
K Porzingis (Dallas)
D Russell (Golden State)
A Davis (Los Angeles Lakers)
J Butler (Miami)
M Leonard (Miami)
A Horford (Philadelphia)
H Whiteside (Portland)
M Conley (Utah)
I Thomas (Washington)

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Clippers sign Leonard.

Then also sign PG13 via trade....

And the best thing Thunder get is a young point guard in SGA🤔
Great to see both go to the Clippers instead of the Lakers. Now undecided on which team to support for next season as I initially supported the Clippers until CP3, D Jordan and B Griffin all left when I switched to the Houston Rockets.

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thanks for all the updates ....

So looking at my end of last year table of 20+ pt averages it now sits at:

1562505560159.png
Notes:
- Player positions not confirmed yet ..
- Teams highlighted in blue indicate the new teams players have been transferred to ...
- WB / Adams could still move ????
- Got a few rookies penciled in but that is way too far off to make a call on yet ...

If I have missed any player moves then please let me know ... and I'll update it ...

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not confident we'll have a Sportsdeck comp this year as:

- they have already abandoned the NBL without informing former players
- It opened like almost 2 weeks ago last year and usually by now I would be tweaking my team ...
- Bit of a shame if they don't as that would end any affiliation for me with that site (AFL, NFL etc) if it occurs ...

Not a fan of draft scenarios so might have to give the NBA a miss this year ... or head over to MB etc ... doubt that would occur though so most likely will just stick to the NFL this year ... and then ditch them altogether ...

Last edited:

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not confident we'll have a Sportsdeck comp this year as:

- they have already abandoned the NBL without informing former players
- It opened like almost 2 weeks ago last year and usually by now I would be tweaking my team ...
- Bit of a shame if they don't as that would end any affiliation for me with that site (AFL, NFL etc) if it occurs ...

Not a fan of draft scenarios so might have to give the NBA a miss this year ... or head over to MB etc ... doubt that would occur though so most likely will just stick to the NFL this year ... and then ditch them altogether ...
Asked them via the contact us section if there is going to be a competition this year and below is the response.
1569539621152.png

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Asked them via the contact us section if there is going to be a competition this year and below is the response.
View attachment 11785
Did the same after I posted and got the same message .... good to hear as I've done a fair be of prelim work on the draw so that time won't be wasted. Probably should have enquired first but all iss well that ends well.

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Excellent, keeps me interested in the NBA. And tbh I really enjoy the format, look forward to it each summer when the footy ends
Me too ... got itchy fingers just waiting for it to open as it'll take me at least a week to finalise my spreadsheets ... already have a fair idea of the players I want to start with ...