Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Interesting choice and could benefit from Collins absence but I'd prefer the likes of B Ingram, G Hayward, K Oubre Jr and J Issac before I would consider J Parker.
I had Isaac in all PS until i realised he had 2 games week one, then he stunk so i didnt grab for week two, form rising nicely though, stuffs defensive stats, if he could get consistent ppg he's be a fantasy jet.

I always forget Ingram.

Parker putting solid numbers up today in a blowout loss

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
Holding Porzingis only because of the Collins suspension looks like it's really going to sting me this week so more collateral damage coming up over his poor "supplement" choice. Hope he doesn't get managed in the upcoming b2b on top of his poor showing today as that would be a double whammy. :(

Either way he will be out of my side within seconds of the weekly rollover lifting (probably for Paschall) unless there is some sort a miracle turnaround ... which I'm certainly not holding my breath over.

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Simmons DFD with a shoulder, looked like a contact related tweak, maybe a joint, hopefully not too many brought him in.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Holding Porzingis because of the Collins suspension looks like it's really going to sting me this week so more collateral damage coming up over his poor "supplement" choice. Hope he doesn't get managed in the upcoming b2b on top of his poor showing today as that will be a double whammy. :(

Either way he will be out of my side within seconds of the weekly rollover lifting (probably for Paschall) unless there is some sort a miracle turnaround ... which I'm certainly not holding my breath over.
Will likely make way for G Hayward via switching Giannis to PF and then trading Giannis to LBJ next round.

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
Simmons DFD with a shoulder, looked like a contact related tweak, maybe a joint, hopefully not too many brought him in.
He's in more than 500 teams so yah it's going to hurt plenty if it's a multi game injury.

I certainly considered bringing him in with the 8 game fortnight but went with Lillard instead.

Carnage this season is already next level.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current performance from my players in today’s matches:
B Simmons 4
K Porzingis 5
J Morant 17
RJ Barrett 17
= 43 points from 93 minutes.

Quite amusing when compared to the performance of the duo of V Carter and D McDermott combining for 44 points from 47 minutes.

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
When my players get injured can they at least get injured in their last game of the week instead of their 1st or 2nd Turner Bagley Simmons

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If Simmons misses the remainder of the week then in the first 3 rounds I would have received:
0 from J Butler in RD1 with no cover due to starting MPJ
4 from B Simmons in RD3

4 points from a possible 7 games across 2 rounds costing $24,010,000.

In comparison I could have selected K Durant and K Thompson for a deficit of 4 points for around the same outlay.

Still 21 rounds to go.:cry:

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
If Simmons misses the remainder of the week then in the first 3 rounds I would have received:
0 from J Butler in RD1 with no cover due to starting MPJ
4 from B Simmons in RD3

4 points from a possible 7 games across 2 rounds costing $24,010,000.

In comparison I could have selected K Durant and K Thompson for a deficit of 4 points for around the same outlay.

Still 21 rounds to go.:cry:
You almost have to laugh it off as the only other alternative is to curl up in the foetal position. It's been almost impossible to avoid the carnage for most coaches. Got hit with the Curry fracture myself. Plenty had to wear the Trae Young injury too in Week 2 and of course the Collins suspension out of nowhere although at least he played 0 games so the bench can cover to some degree.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You almost have to laugh it off as the only other alternative is to curl up in the foetal position. It's been almost impossible to avoid the carnage for most coaches. Got hit with the Curry fracture myself. Plenty had to wear the Trae Young injury too in Week 2 and of course the Collins suspension out of nowhere although at least he played 0 games so the bench can cover to some degree.
1 of the main reasons why I like to participate in the majority of competitions offered on this website as my performance in other formats will compensate for any poor or unfortunate form in another.

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
8 teams did in the SCS NBA 1 league ....
Won't post my updated table until the end of the round to encapulate all player inclusions / omissions ...

However, until then the most traded:

- In were: Simmons (8), Paschall (7), Thomas (6), Brogdon (5), Robinson III (5), KAT (4), Collins (4), Harris (4), Lillard (3), Baynes (3) and Drummond (2)
- Out were: LeVert (10), Curry (6), Porzingis (5), LaVine (5), Westbrook (4), Hachimura (4), White (4), Leonard (3), Adebayo (2) and Mitchell (2)

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
1 of the main reasons why I like to participate in the majority of competitions offered on this website as my performance in other formats will compensate for any poor or unfortunate form in another.
For sure. I got stung with a disproportionate amount of injuries and underachievers early in this NFL fantasy season. Have recovered to some degree with decent trading and much better fortune of course. But it can be a cruel game alright through no fault of your own.

All those hours of painstaking research can ever so easily be tossed into the trash can once the season begins. :rolleyes: