Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

jaca

Vice Captain
AFL Club
Sydney
Based on my season, as the Suns have 5 games this week I’ll be trading in: Steve Nash, Charles Barkley and Kevin Johnson.

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Came here to post this, ribs, but also that shoulder, wonder how many.

Ingram game time call tomorrow, but he sounded like if he misses that, it would be the last one he misses, shot around at training

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If everything goes to plan, this is what my team would look like next week

Nothing ever goes to plan especially this year, his hoping

Booker Graham - Murray
Harden Doncic - Herro
Baynes - Wagner
Ingram Barrett - Anunoby
Greek Washington - Paschall

Maximising my games next week

Keeping an eye on Ingram’s knee injury

This is solid

I'm looking at

Trae/SGA - morant
Harden/Doncic - Herro
Baynes or Love - Wagner
Ingram/Barrett - Gr3
Greek/OG - Hachi

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Like how rookies when you start them they score like Spuds and when there on your bench they score like Studs

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This weeks primary player trade movements for the SCS NBA 1 league look to have been ...

In: Ingram (12), Harden (10), KAT (7), LBJ (6), Graham (5), Doncic (4), Parker (4), AD (2) and Simons (2)

Out: Mr Greek (17), Simmons (6), SGA (5), Brogdon (4), Drummond (3), NAW (3), Adebayo (2), Porzingis (2) and Rozier (2)

Will update my full ownership table at the end of the round as usual ...

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Harris another crap game my team continues to flounder, next week can’t come quick enough

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
The wheels have fallen off Murray in his last few games, not going to start him next week, and then watch him light it up.

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The wheels have fallen off Murray in his last few games, not going to start him next week, and then watch him light it up.
he lasted one week in my team, grabbed him for the price rise, realised he wouldnt play b2b and he stunk up one game, cashed him to brogdon

Later in year without a minutes restriction i'm open to it

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Expected to see more AD ins.

I reckon it was a $s think most shifted Giannis, going to lebron gave cash to do something else worthwhile. For me that got me harden.

Good to see i'm not alone on Ingram, well not good, but less anger if i'm not alone lol.

Lost In The Sky

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
West Coast
Expected to see more AD ins.
I was all set to trade him in but had a last minute change of mind suspecting he’d miss a game this week and most likely the GSW game... turns out my gut was right.

Went against the grain and held Giannis not wanting to commit 2 trades to that move. Knew it would cost me 30-40 points but might not cost as much now with AD missing a game.

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was all set to trade him in but had a last minute change of mind suspecting he’d miss a game this week and most likely the GSW game... turns out my gut was right.

Went against the grain and held Giannis not wanting to commit 2 trades to that move. Knew it would cost me 30-40 points but might not cost as much now with AD missing a game.
In hindsight, with popular trade ins of Ingram/AD, OG getting an on court 0, a hold of Giannis probably doesnt hurt that much. I also think Lebron will play 30 minutes against GSW

Killerbees

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
OG Anunoby should play sat - Nick Nurse... hopefully a 30, gonna hurt his cash gen a bit.