Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
Just managed to pop my 4 digit cherry too with bang on 1,000. So will have to wait and see if there are any final adjustments in the weekly rollover but it's reading 1,000 right now.

Still can't get through a single week without at least one injury though, this time Breaker Morant with this back spasm situation. Shoot me now FFS! :LOL:

Real pity as he was mooing nicely but may have to be offloaded now. I also have Murray so one of them will be departing that's for sure.

Sweet Lou also disappointed in his fortnight in my side so he can pack his bags as well. :(
Great feeling to see a 4 digit score , I might have to take a screenshot 😀

I find it less stressful just to look at my score at the end of each day and accept it.

I have 2 problem children (atm) onfield but 2 nuffies on the bench that look like making very little money , so might need to get creative with some trades and cross my fingers.

Might pay the price when I am unable to get the super super premiums back in my team.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 1005
Rd Rank: 357
Overall Rank: 686
Trades made: Out: J Harden, A Baynes, D Saric, In: T Young, D Sabonis, J Issac
Trades planned: Out: J Morant, OG Anunoby, J Issac, In: D Graham, W Barton, R Holmes

Very happy with another increment in both scoring and the rankings after a slow start and can hopefully continue my ascent.

Current team inclusive of planned trades:
PG: T Young, D Graham, (D Murray)
SG: L Doncic, J Butler, (N Alexander-Walker)
C: R Holmes, (M Wagner)
SF: W Barton, G Antetokounmpo, (RJ Barrett)
PF: B Adebayo, D Sabonis, (R Hachimura)
Remaining salary: $0

Unsure on Holmes as an alternative is Alexander Walker to a SG/SF/PF which would mean Anunoby or Hachimura would have to be fielded.

Nathan

Best and Fairest
Ante/Trey/Rozier OUT
Embid/Brogdon/Booker IN

I’m aware Rozier has 4 and will happily bring him back for week 8/9. I like the look of Booker VS Hornets/Magic/Pels/Rockets (all away but coming off light week).

Brogdon 4,Graham 4 (IT)
Doncic 4,Booker 4 (McLemore)
Embid 4 (Wagner)
James 4 Butler 4 (Barrett)
Sabonis 4, Bam 4 (Clarke)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Round 6 update for the SCS NBA 1 league
- Figures should be correct but the occasional error will likely be present
- Injury status for player is a lottery as usual

View attachment 13069
Fantastic work mate continuing to share this each and every week , makes it so much easier for people like myself who don't follow the game that closely.

really glad you discovered this site last year

very much appreciated

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hamstrung with my team

Doncic Graham
Brogdon Rozier
Davis
Greek Harris
Sabonis Washington

Not expecting too much this week.
Hopefully Harris can pull out of his slump
Had to start PJ Washington hope I don’t regret it. everything goes to plan trading him out next week.
Offloaded Beal even though he has 4, With 2 next week like Doncic got rid of him this week, as this will help with my plans for next week.
Doncic as Captain, over Davis could be a risk.