Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

Dazza

AFL Club
Hawthorn
3 Hornets players in my starting line up and they have all been horrendous, going to be a very long week

Didn’t think my team would go well this week, but I didn’t think it would stink it up, only early but not looking good

Lost In The Sky

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
West Coast
Really poor week last week scoring just 948... and dropping from 69th to 113th and halting my rapid improvement and recent rank gains.

Could finally calculate how missing the trade deadline for getting rid of Gobert cost me, and the cost was 56 points. All 3 trade in's (Isaac, Harrell & Beal) where underwhelming also failing to deliver what I expected.

Only positive was the continued cash generation with my team sitting around the $134.5m mark which seems to be quite good.

Really hoping for a better week this week

Traded Gobert, Isaac & Monk to AD, Rozier & Anthony

Doncic, Graham
Beal, Rozier
AD
Giannis, Anthony
Harrell, Adebayo

Wanted to trade Beal and wanted to get Harden back in but that will have to wait until next week.

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
3 Hornets players in my starting line up and they have all been horrendous, going to be a very long week

Didn’t think my team would go well this week, but I didn’t think it would stink it up, only early but not looking good
Already have Graham and almost brought in Rozier this week too but had just enough cash to stretch to Barton. Still very early doors and knowing my luck Barton will probably get injured anyway. :giggle:

Blaze

400 Games Club
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gotta feeling I haven't got to grips with generating value in this game and not having the rookie knowledge is tough but I have thrown a few hail Mary's and hopefully they play.

Nunn, Morant, Barrett to Simmons, DiVincenzo and Nader

Cash gen is my primary worry...Fall is a dead weight so I have to hope my other 4 bench rooks along with PJ and OG make me some cash. Nailing or switching these guys seems important at some satge

Line up is

Doncic (C) Simmons (DiVincenzo)
Butler, Brogden (Culver)
Sabonis (Fall)
LeBron, OG (Nader)
Giannis, PJ (Rui)

Rank 249 (up 7) after 1001 last week

Quasimodo

AFL Club
Sydney
Cash gen is my primary worry...Fall is a dead weight so I have to hope my other 4 bench rooks along with PJ and OG make me some cash. Nailing or switching these guys seems important at some satge
Quite a few of our initial rookies have maxed out in cash value already or are coming close to it. The main problem has been identifying super cheap downgrade alternatives. Even DiVincenzo who appears one of the better options is now already over $4.5M and probably made around half the cash he is going to.

This week my bench looks like Morant=DNP, GR3=3pts and RJ Barrett=-4pts so all these guys really need to go by yesterday. Problem is finding worthy downgrades so I've just been side swapping with all my weekly trades instead. Hopefully Zion plays before 2019 is out.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seems to be much tougher this year than the last couple. I am out of the loop, what is different, lack of good playing rookies for 4 games gaining cash, getting 4 game premiums on the park, C options. Only a basic note, but 4 gamers is the game..
Please note that I’ve tried to keep this game simple in the past.

Last edited:

Tails

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Seems to be much tougher this year than the last couple. I am out of the loop, what is different, lack of good playing rookies for 4 games gaining cash, getting 4 game premiums on the park, C options. Only a basic note, but 4 gamers is the game..
Some very good rookies this year but less downgrade options so far IMO ....

- keeping an eye out for them and have missed a couple but on field points always comes first to me ...
- only need a couple to emerge and no real rush yet as long as they can hold reasonable value in the mean time ...