Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is why NBA RDT is just Mickey mouse
The weekly restings of our premos makes it just a time consumer before AFL begins.
Bench players are only really their to make money, I only had one starter since playing ( 5 years ago) that has missed the whole week, which was Blake Griffin and that was one of first weeks I started playing, when I was a beginner and not 100% on the rules.

If a starter misses a game and bench player plays that day you should get their points some how

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bench players are only really their to make money, I only had one starter since playing ( 5 years ago) that has missed the whole week, which was Blake Griffin and that was one of first weeks I started playing, when I was a beginner and not 100% on the rules.

If a starter misses a game and bench player plays that day you should get their points some how
I've always had the view that if a bench player out scores one of your on field player(s) then you should get those points ....

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lillard injured today another player bites the dust for me, looks like he could out for a while

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lillard injured today another player bites the dust for me, looks like he could out for a while
And the hits keep coming .... Ccn't recall ever having a round like this one is shaping out to end up ....

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And the hits keep coming .... Ccn't recall ever having a round like this one is shaping out to end up ....
Hopeful that DDR is back next week for his last 2 and that Lillard is back for maybe the second one, MRI pending it didnt sound super bad. Giannis should be back obviously, but the front half of the two week round is an absolute disaster.

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Primary players traded this week in the SCS NBA 1 league:

- In: LBJ (10), Beal / Hernangomez (4), AD / Young (3) and Adebayo / KAT / LeVert / Oubre / Williamson / Wood (2)

- Out: Butler (8), Drummond / Harden (5), Simmons (4), Barton (3) and DiVincenzo / Ingram / Robinson III (2)

Full update will be provided at the end of the round as usual ....