Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Simmons out today this week has really been a disaster, well two weeks.

DDR & Giannis - miss first two
Lillard - probably miss next two
Butler - traded to hold DDR - he plays despite questions
Simmons - only on 3 across 2 weeks now missing 1

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Such a tough round .... can't bloody wait for it to end !!

- Experienced the hopefully common Lillard, DDR, Giannis etc issues ... not holding my breath though ...

Got a stack of cash ITB to play with though as I only ended up using two trades last week ....

Think that I can reach any players I want ... and probably lost a bit of ground that I'll need to try and make up in the run home ...

Last edited:

Tails

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sounds like Lillard could be a must trade.

Lucky DDR is on two as he is now dead to me after last weeks "spasms"
Pretty much confirmed by the man himself .... 4 games he estimated and no road trips ....

That equates to out all of next week and possibly the first game of the following week as well...

Such a shame as he has been on some sort of run lately this year !!

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
yeah i was looking at lillard to doncic simmons to trae.... i feel like doncic just got a rest on a b2b and there isnt a b2b this week

Trade three DDR to harden i guess

AFL Club
Hawthorn
DeRozan only got you for 2 games and you decide to spud it up, another player to put on the never again list

DeRozan is one of a few players, when you have them they are average and when you don’t have them they fire

Only needed DeRozan to score 9 pts to get to 1,050, and he scores a paltry 8 pts

final score 1,049

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
With SC talk ramping up and All Star weekend I had almost forgotten about this! I copped Lilliard and Giannis lost games but otherwise unscathed and a 1118. Zion on field working for me at the moment so I may well run that another week

AFL Club
West Coast
Had DeSpud & Lillard miss 2 games each and Booker under perform once again but managed 1,022. A bit average.

Thanks for the huge price drops DeSpud, Booker & Lillard. Really helpful.

Can't make any spots up anymore.

Last edited: