Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've never own an NBA basketball jersey or even a tee shirt. Basketball is a game I've played and watched sporadically throughout the years. The boom years of the NBL and NBA finals.
NBL was good in the 80s. Adelaide with Al Green, Pearce, McKay, Davis etc. They used to jam pack Apollo Stadium. They were the best years imo.

AFL Club
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've never own an NBA basketball jersey or even a tee shirt. Basketball is a game I've played and watched sporadically throughout the years. The boom years of the NBL and NBA finals.
My first 'proper' NBA jersey was bought in about 1996 and was a Damon Stoudamire Toronto Raptors jersey after he won Rookie of the Year.
I actually still have it and wore it last year after they won the Championship.
I also have a number 8 Kobe Bryant jersey that I wore earlier this year after his passing.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Never owned a jersey (thought they played in singlets) but a proud owner of a Utah Jazz cap 😀

Malone & Stockton but after that don't have a clue.

Think it was Pippen with the famous sledge to the Mail Man when he missed from the free throw line in a playoff game , "they never deliver the mail on a Sunday" or something similar

AFL Club
West Coast
I've never really been into NBA jersey's but had a ton of other NBA gear over the years, in fact Jordan gear was about all I used to run around in as a young basketball loving kid. Shooting hoops in the driveway everyday in my Jordan gear and shoes, lol

Was lucky enough to get to meet "Showtime" Lakers Legend Michael Cooper back in 1988 when he visited Perth. That was a pretty big deal back then for a young kid, getting to meet an NBA star in person.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As for myself, most are geared towards current players due to my interest in the NBA primarily being over the last 5-8 years.

1st:
Chris Paul- Los Angeles Clippers- Red
My favourite player early on and still features in that category.

Then:
Blake Griffin- Los Angeles Clippers- Blue
Steph Curry- Golden State Warriors- White
Custom Clippers, Bucks, Mavericks and Hawks

All between $30 and $50, so haven’t forked out an exuberant amount.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Larry Johnson, sports store in the main street of the country down i grew up in was early on the nba wave, so this was maybe 92/93 they got LJ/Shaq/Ewing/Jordan i grabbed LJ and later Ewing, they were the ones with the super exaggerated stripes on the charlotte, spalding, still have both amongst collection

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide