Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My 5 seasons I have played, I have finished
314, 8, 10, 50 and 201
First year, real amateur, traded Griffen in early and didn’t play the whole week, and my bench were all cheap duds, took me about 5 weeks to really know what I was doing, as with most this year creamed by injuries and H&S protocols

9, 36, 65, 59, 154 for me, took home $500 cash from eliminator that first year it launched. Was 8th or 9th in NBL that year too.
Def the most challenging year this year

AFL Club
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
It was a thing of beauty Connoisseur. Suns have been in the basketball wilderness for the past decade so our fanbase has been hankering for this for a loooong time. The arena was sure singing today!

Of course as many suspected no AD = no LA but I still didn't think G5 would be that easy. Only downer was CP3 re-injuring his neck. It will be interesting to see whether AD gets back for G6 or G7 (if there is one :D). There is a reason Skip Bayless calls him "Always Dinged". ;)

AFL Club
Sydney
All hail King Booker!

22 points at QT thanks to 6/6 from deep.
Book was sure cooking tonight. Both he and Trae have really announced themselves in their first ever play-off series. Lakers did make a surge in the 2nd half as you'd expect from the defending world champs lead by Lebron. But the damage was already done in the first half and father time eventually catches up with even the greats.

Within the opening minute you could see AD was cooked. I did feel a little for the guy as he's been savaged in both regular and social media for his horrendous durability such as Barkley calling him "street clothes" earlier in the week.

Any way the Lakers are yesterday news so they can sook it up in the offseason now! :cool:

Surprised that the Suns are clear betting favs against the Nugs. We do have home court and there's no Murray of course. But CP3's health is still an issue and not sure we'll have any answers for the Joker. Should be a long tough series. :cautious:

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Book was sure cooking tonight. Both he and Trae have really announced themselves in their first ever play-off series. Lakers did make a surge in the 2nd half as you'd expect from the defending world champs lead by Lebron. But the damage was already done in the first half and father time eventually catches up with even the greats.

Within the opening minute you could see AD was cooked. I did feel a little for the guy as he's been savaged in both regular and social media for his horrendous durability such as Barkley calling him "street clothes" earlier in the week.

Any way the Lakers are yesterday news so they can sook it up in the offseason now! :cool:

Surprised that the Suns are clear betting favs against the Nugs. We do have home court and there's no Murray of course. But CP3's health is still an issue and not sure we'll have any answers for the Joker. Should be a long tough series. :cautious:
Congrats. CP3 has long been my favourite player since following the NBA and would love to see him finish his hall of fame career with a championship to show. Hopefully his injury improves or he avoids reaggravating the issue.
Astute acquisition of Jae Crowder in the offseason, offering both 3 point shooting at a high clip as well as being able to guard multiple positions which will be very important for the Suns this season in their pursuit of a playoff spot.
Booker will exit my side after this round (as planned) to take advantage of the upcoming schedule for Doncic.
6/9 from deep today and his 3 point shooting and defence will be extremely vital for the remainder of the postseason.

AFL Club
Sydney
6/9 from deep today and his 3 point shooting and defence will be extremely vital for the remainder of the postseason.
Haha I missed the brief dance aimed at his former team mate. The Suns were never intimidated by the defending champs. Lebron storms off without shaking hands at the end. No doubt filthy that he got zero help without AD and lost to a bunch of unproven lippy kids. :giggle:

Yep you were bang on about Crowder. He has been an essential ingredient to the our success.

Suns have a good balance of young emerging talent and veteran leadership. Become a well rounded team at both ends of the court with so many guys that can bob up and help carry the load. Monty deserves a lot of the credit too.

Still I’m staggered it’s all come together this quickly. Things won’t get any easier against the Nugs. Western Conference is a constant slog. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Haha I missed the brief dance aimed at his former team mate. The Suns were never intimidated by the defending champs. Lebron storms off without shaking hands at the end. No doubt filthy that he got zero help without AD and lost to a bunch of unproven lippy kids. :giggle:

Yep you were bang on about Crowder. He has been an essential ingredient to the our success.

Suns have a good balance of young emerging talent and veteran leadership. Become a well rounded team at both ends of the court with so many guys that can bob up and help carry the load. Monty deserves a lot of the credit too.

Still I’m staggered it’s all come together this quickly. Things won’t get any easier against the Nugs. Western Conference is a constant slog. :rolleyes:
Great tactic by the coaching staff to isolate Davis on early possessions by having Booker and Paul drive to the basket on multiple occasions.

AFL Club
Sydney
Oh my still no one wants to win a game in their own building in the Mavs Clips series after Kawhi came up clutch in the 4th today. I guess this makes the Mavs the favs to clinch G7 at Staples?! o_O