Discussion NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No good. Too much cash left, Where's the $0? :LOL:
Patience. With my team sorted for at least the next fortnight and a public holiday to end the week, a or several combinations with no remaining salary should be easy to complete.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Been playing around in the background ....

- Will sent out invites to previous SCS league members and will take expressions of interest and note them down to fill any gaps we have ... more on that later ..

Season game count by rounds:

1663829722308.png

Who plays who for the first 5 rounds:

1663829781494.png

Players by position that averaged 20+ last year:
- Team changes highlighted and upcoming games schedule ready to go ...
- Averages and number of games played are from last season ....

- Will update this to include some more rookie options and players I've see people considering over the next few weeks ...

1663849726391.png

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
OK ... time to start talking leagues again .... as a SCS group we will have at least six leagues running ....

- The SCS NBA 2, 3, 4 and 5 leagues are generally our stacked leagues by invite only aiming for the title .., might put a 7th one in this year if we have enough interest ...
- I plan to give all the leagues a unique name this year in stead of 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 .6 etc as the number means nothing aside from the order that I created them in ... will do that once each one is full though to avoid any confusion

The biggest thing is that we don't want any "ghost ships" ....

- So as long as you're willing to give a season long commitment then please rejoin the leagues (for last years participants) or send me an expression of interest to fill any vacancies / create the 7th league

SCS NBA 2022 - 23 (333862)
- This is just a SCS group that anyone can join
- Note I'll be tracking the weekly scores for anyone that joins ...
- link to join is https://sportsdeck.com/nba/dreamteam/?action=join-group&code=333862

SCS NBA 1 (no code)
- This is a 20 team league that I'll give most previous participants a few weeks to rejoin before sending out additional invites ...
- This is the league that I'll be actively tracking weekly player ownership's for as per previous years ...
- This league has finished 2022 (8th), 2021 (1st), 2020 (6th) ...
- Possibly looking for 2 or 3 new entrants ...

SCS NBA 2 (no code)
- 10 team league that has finished 2022 (4th), 2021 (2nd), 2020 (1st) ...
- Last year all previous participants rejoined and hopefully they do so again

SCS NBA 3 (no code)
- 10 team league that has finished 2022 (7th), 2021 (9th), 2020 (3rd)
- By invite only ... send me a PM if you finished in the top 100 - 200 last year or think you are good enough to be in it
- Or if you know someone that would be a likely candidate ...
- Planning on rejuvenating this particular league as all members are in other leagues anyway ...
- Possibly looking at 5 - 6 spots to fill

SCS NBA 4 (no code)
- 10 team league that was created last year that were the Runners Up (2nd)
- Hopefully all previous participants rejoin

SCS NBA 5 (no code)
- 10 team league that was created last year that are the reigning Premiers (1st)

SCS NBA 6 (no code)
- This is a 20 team league that I'll give most previous participants a few weeks to rejoin before sending out additional invites ...
- This league was created last year and finished 3rd
- Possibly looking for at least 3 new entrants ...

Last edited:
OK ... time to start talking leagues again .... as a SCS group we will have at least six leagues running ....

- The SCS NBA 2, 3, 4 and 5 leagues are generally our stacked leagues by invite only aiming for the title .., might put a 7th one in this year if we have enough interest ...
- I plan to give all the leagues a unique name this year in stead of 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 .6 etc as the number means nothing aside from the order that I created them in ... will do that once each one is full though to avoid any confusion

- So as long as you're willing to give a season long commitment then please rejoin the leagues (for last years participants) or send me an expression of interest to fill any vacancies / create the 4th league

- link to join is https://sportsdeck.com/nba/dreamteam/?action=join-group&code=333862

SCS NBA 1 (no code)
- This is the league that I'll be actively tracking weekly player ownership's for as per previous years ...

SCS NBA 2 (no code)

SCS NBA 3 (no code)
- 10 team league that as finished 2022 (7th), 2021 (9th), 2020 (3rd)
- By invite only ... send me a PM if you finished in the top 100 - 200 last year or think you are good enough to be in it i
- Planning on rejuvenating this particular league as all members are in other leagues anyway ...

SCS NBA 4 (no code)

SCS NBA 5 (no code)
- 10 team league that was created last year that are the reigning Premiers (1st)

SCS NBA 6 (no code)
Happy to join all leagues you have available @Tails

AFL Club
Collingwood

- So as long as you're willing to give a season long commitment then please rejoin the leagues (for last years participants) or send me an expression of interest to fill any vacancies / create the 4th league

SCS NBA 1 (no code)

SCS NBA 2 (no code)

SCS NBA 3 (no code)
- By invite only ... send me a PM if you finished in the top 100 - 200 last year or think you are good enough to be in it i

SCS NBA 4 (no code)

SCS NBA 5 (no code)

SCS NBA 6 (no code)
Accepted 1,2 and 5 mate. Happy to join any others

And thanks as always for organising 👍👊🏼

AFL Club
Hawthorn

SCS NBA 1 (no code)

SCS NBA 2 (no code)

SCS NBA 3 (no code)

SCS NBA 4 (no code)

SCS NBA 5 (no code)

SCS NBA 6 (no code)
You might want to amend the group name at some stage. (Currently called SCS BNA 2022 - 23) :)

Rejoined SCS NBA 6, hoping we can be the top 20 team league once again.