Discussion 2017-2018 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Collingwood
Each NBA team can have a maximum of 15 players, 13 of which can be active each game.

Really have to pay attention to the box scores each day if possible, and any injury news including who will step up and benefit from an injury. It's not easy with the time difference but I rather enjoyed last season.
Cheers mate

First time entrant here , I like the fact that teams play multiple games each week.

3 trades per week is good to.

I am aware of some of the Aussies playing plus Westbrook , LeBron , Garnett , Curry , Irving so will be learning the rest as I go :)

should be fun

AFL Club
Collingwood
Current team :-

PG: Curry , Irving (Simmons)
SG: Ingles , Dellavedova (Monk)
C: Cousins (Swanigan)
SF: Anteokounmpo , Hayward (Jackson)
PF: Davis , Kuzma (Maker)

any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current team :-

PG: Curry , Irving (Simmons)
SG: Ingles , Dellavedova (Monk)
C: Cousins (Swanigan)
SF: Anteokounmpo , Hayward (Jackson)
PF: Davis , Kuzma (Maker)

any feedback would be appreciated

Cheers

M Teodosic instead of Monk will free up approximately 600,000.

A Jefferson or B Wright could be a good bench option in the centre but would require an extra 1.4 million.

J Tatum or C Parsons could be an alternative to Jackson.

AFL Club
Collingwood
M Teodosic instead of Monk will free up approximately 600,000.

A Jefferson or B Wright could be a good bench option in the centre but would require an extra 1.4 million.

J Tatum or C Parsons could be an alternative to Jackson.
Cheers mate

I will have a look into your suggestions , my bench is pretty much guess work.

Just read Cousins has a slight ankle issue so may downgrade him to free up some cash.

Good luck for your season

AFL Club
Collingwood
and so it begins :)

Brown , Hayward , Irving , Tatum all in action now.

Curry to follow

AFL Club
Collingwood
73 from 4

not the greatest start

PG Curry 21, Irving 31
SG Hayward 2, (Brown 19)
C
SF
PF , Tatum 19

so Hayward is now locked in for Boston's remaining 2 games this round, so does that mean I will get Brown's score (if he scores points) in their game 2 and 3 ?

Cheers

AFL Club
Collingwood
Current team:

PG: S Curry, B Simmons, (R Sessions)
SG: D Wade, T Evans, (M Teodosic)
C: J Nurkic, (B Wright)
SF: G Antetokounmpo, R Gay, (C Parsons)
PF: K Durant, K Porzingis, (D Favors)

Most of the team is set but unsure which combination is better.
D Wade, K Porzingis, D Favors or G Hayward, B Griffin and T Maker.
hope you did not change to Hayward

AFL Club
Collingwood
Simmons not showing at all in the live scores , yet he is playing.

Quite bizarre

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
Doubt it Herbie - reckon you will score 2 for the week with Hayward. (have not read the rules, just makes sense as he scored for the week).

AFL Club
Collingwood
Doubt it Herbie - reckon you will score 2 for the week with Hayward. (have not read the rules, just makes sense as he scored for the week).
that sucks then

surely they can separate the individual games into the week.

I have sent them an email.

so by that if your captain got injured in the first game of the week and got injured you would not get the VC scores for any games missed.

lappinitup

2006 AFL SuperCoach Winner
AFL Club
Carlton
I think that would be the case.

Unlucky really.

They also have the complexity of different amount of games each week - i will be trying to get my captain having 4 games most weeks. Certainly don't want him playing 2 in a week most are playing 4. You won't get VC for both 2 missed games either!

AFL Club
Collingwood
I think that would be the case.

Unlucky really.

They also have the complexity of different amount of games each week - i will be trying to get my captain having 4 games most weeks. Certainly don't want him playing 2 in a week most are playing 4. You won't get VC for both 2 missed games either!
Cheers mate

You were right , they just emailed me back to say I will get Hayward's game 1 score for the whole week even though he won't play game 2 and 3.

Makes no sense to me , you think they could use separate game scores.

Oh well that's the rules.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Is very much hit and miss. Albeit you may have a team full of 4 game players for the week doesn't mean they will play all 4. From last years experience they mostly do but not necessarily the minutes.

Some players run hot and have a blinder, next game hardly score. Need to make some money from the rookies and get those premiums in for the 4 game weeks particularly as C.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
hard to work out how im travelling but i will have a stab at predicting a par score for this round of 665. At the moment im on 234 which would give me around 585. all guesswork based on points per dollar and number of games for the week. Ironic thing is about a week ago i could probably only name a couple of players and now i could probably name the team alot of them play for. Just like the epl, before entering the epl comp i had limited knowledge of most of the players and now i could name the clubs they play for, their playing position and a few other stats.

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Well my season is screwed already, With Myles Turner missing 2 of his 3 games, Aaron Gordon missing at least 1 of his 3 games, CP3 missing 2 of his 3 games... So much bad luck already as Turner & Gordon both looked like good picks.

Hate the bad luck in this game.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Well my season is screwed already, With Myles Turner missing 2 of his 3 games, Aaron Gordon missing at least 1 of his 3 games, CP3 missing 2 of his 3 games... So much bad luck already as Turner & Gordon both looked like good picks.

Hate the bad luck in this game.
yeah it sucks

I have Hayward, so stuck with his 2 points for 3 games, makes no sense to me that if a player does not play you don't get a bench score, I realize they score over a week, but surely they need to take individual games into account as well, would not be difficult to write the programme.

If it happens to your captain, not only no bench score, no VC score either so a double whammy, that could be 150 points gone in a week.