Discussion 2018-2019 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Collingwood
Since the BBL is a washout... for those interested this weeks biggest moves from the the main comp ownership sit at:
- Jokic (+15), DDR (+6), Harden (+3), Irving (+3), White (+3), Ante (+2), Griffin (+2), AD (-2),
Jokic & Harden for me.
Do you have the Captain break down as well ? Might be interesting to see

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Jokic & Harden for me.
Do you have the Captain break down as well ? Might be interesting to see
Nah ... I don't track that but can't recall many that didn't go with Jokic from memory.
So I'd say roughly 18/20 went with Jokic this round, at least one had LBJ and the other/others probably went with AD/Ante/Vucevic would be my guess

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
Just Bryant and Jokic (c) today. It would be ideal if everyone else has quiet games :D I've benched Ayton so I expect he'll get a 50...

AFL Club
Collingwood
Need to find about 5m over the next couple of weeks to get Davis in. He will be a must.
I will need to hope Bryant gets to about $ 8 or $ 9 million , doubt I can get both AD & Antetokounmpo unless I bring back Doncic for the rest of the season.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Need to find about 5m over the next couple of weeks to get Davis in. He will be a must.
This is where the missing price rises to Doncic and PG come back to bite .... I should only have needed ~3.5mil to get to AD this week and that would have been very doable. Now going to need to be creative over this and/or next week to make it happen ...

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
MEM and LAC have 4, 4, 4 coming up. Not many options from those are appealing...... Harris perhaps. Although I'm having a look at Bryant to Gortat at centre. It seems to be another tricky trade round coming up

AFL Club
Sydney
It seems with some dp jiggery pokery I can turn Forbes into Griffin/Aldridge as a temporary upgrade while still holding Doncic (benched). Hmmmm

AFL Club
Collingwood
On 17 halfway through the last qtr, not terrible but I expected more. His minutes seem to have dried up in the last week or so.

AD on the other hand has 30 DT points at the half!!
hopefully Bryant can still make some decent $$$ in the next few weeks , have 2 spuds on my bench + Dellavedova & Exum

so pretty much reliant on Bryant