Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Harris another crap game my team continues to flounder, next week can’t come quick enough

AFL Club
Hawthorn
The wheels have fallen off Murray in his last few games, not going to start him next week, and then watch him light it up.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The wheels have fallen off Murray in his last few games, not going to start him next week, and then watch him light it up.
he lasted one week in my team, grabbed him for the price rise, realised he wouldnt play b2b and he stunk up one game, cashed him to brogdon

Later in year without a minutes restriction i'm open to it

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Expected to see more AD ins.

I reckon it was a $s think most shifted Giannis, going to lebron gave cash to do something else worthwhile. For me that got me harden.

Good to see i'm not alone on Ingram, well not good, but less anger if i'm not alone lol.

AFL Club
West Coast
Expected to see more AD ins.
I was all set to trade him in but had a last minute change of mind suspecting he’d miss a game this week and most likely the GSW game... turns out my gut was right.

Went against the grain and held Giannis not wanting to commit 2 trades to that move. Knew it would cost me 30-40 points but might not cost as much now with AD missing a game.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I was all set to trade him in but had a last minute change of mind suspecting he’d miss a game this week and most likely the GSW game... turns out my gut was right.

Went against the grain and held Giannis not wanting to commit 2 trades to that move. Knew it would cost me 30-40 points but might not cost as much now with AD missing a game.
In hindsight, with popular trade ins of Ingram/AD, OG getting an on court 0, a hold of Giannis probably doesnt hurt that much. I also think Lebron will play 30 minutes against GSW

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone doing better than rubbish this week? I have itchy trade fingers :(
Nope but that could be a good thing ... unexpected carnage all over the place !!

- Harris was ill in game one ...
- AD / Embiid missed a game already
- Lillard / Irving coming back down to earth ...
- Ingram / OGA injured ...
- Murray still on minutes restrictions ...

Those with KAT, Harden, Young, Capela, Wiggins, Russell, Brown etc would get a good benefit thus far ... but it would depend on how many you have of them and what other carnage you have received in the mean time ...

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
How's everyone's cash gen going? Team value for me is pretty much bang on 122 mill with 1.3 of that in bank
Very similar ... not enough IMO at this point so moved on NAW for another potential cash cow ... already feel like I'm a bit behind the eight ball ...

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No Ingram again, we are all assuming our cover plays well and he comes back for one rubbish game yeah?!