Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Took a gamble on Whiteside as Captain (hoping he pumped out another 150 when I had him Captain last time, but coming back from illness it was never going to happen) and looks like it’s going to backfire, been terrible since the first quarter and hasn’t been on in the last quarter and Tolliver getting all the points

Must be still crook, I knew I should of made Lillard Captain, just got suckered from his last performance as my Captain

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Anyone know why Whiteside didn’t play in the last quarter, he came on late in the third, but didn’t start the last. Was it he was ill, cooked or Tolliver was playing better

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yes. The answer is yes.
Getting Kornet in was a punt, but needed the funds to make my other trades (3.5 mil, Wagner to Kornet) allow my other trades, Kornet is dual position which could come in handy later

AFL Club
Collingwood
Current side is :-

Harden , Young
Doncic , LaVine
Whiteside (C)
James , Ingram
Jokic , Adebayo

$ 3,270,00.00

Apart from GRIII my bench is terrible

Delladedova , Bacon , Reid , Robinson III , Clark

probably will struggle to get guys like Ante & Davis back , oh well

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Current side is :-

Harden , Young
Doncic , LaVine
Whiteside (C)
James , Ingram
Jokic , Adebayo

$ 3,270,00.00

Apart from GRIII my bench is terrible

Delladedova , Bacon , Reid , Robinson III , Clark

probably will struggle to get guys like Ante & Davis back , oh well
After the all star round all bets are off for a few stars IMO .... MIL and LAL sitting pretty ladder wise so expect Ante / LBJ / AD etc to be "managed" in the run home ..

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Zion in over the next weeks will be interesting too.
Will be interested in how he goes but his opportunity might have passed me for this year ...

Got no rookies left on field but still not at what I'd call a fully "Prem" side yet ... still at least 10 mil short cash generation wise and doubt I can raise that much this year !!

AFL Club
Adelaide
Will be interested in how he goes but his opportunity might have passed me for this year ...

Got no rookies left on field but still not at what I'd call a fully "Prem" side yet ... still at least 10 mil short cash generation wise and doubt I can raise that much this year !!
I've had hacimura on my bench for ages so I jumped onto Zion this week if for no other reason than enjoying the ride!

AFL Club
Sydney
Not a bad line up considering the cash on the bench ... I'd say though you've got two weeks to move it on field ...

Possibly one week too late as I think I'm already behind having Rozier still on the bench ..
Thanks mate. Murray will be gone next week. Rozier maybe the week after depending on if I can squeeze a bit more cash from him.

Boucher to Zion planned as well. Choo choo!

AFL Club
West Coast

Will get Zion for the bench and the cash generation. But he won't see my court either.

Cash generation is really getting hard. I'm at 146m but the last few weeks I haven't made a lot. Need a few good cheap option to come through.

Hartenstein making 850k last week was great, and another week like like that would be appreciated before I dump him to Zion in the coming weeks.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
nah they are in playoff race, the problem is he is getting hammered up and down the court now people realise how godo he is, they started working the refs complaining about it, and how he deserves calls, he was getting mad and forcing it, now he's got the yips hard at ft line, he's 2/6 today.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bradley Beal (sore right shoulder) is questionable vs. the Bulls on Wednesday.
This is a new injury for Beal and not the lingering leg injury that kept him out for five games. Beal looked fine in his return on Sunday with 25 points in 27 minutes, and it's possible he suffered the injury in that game. This isn't a back-to-back set and Beal is likely going to be a game-time call. If he can't go, Jordan McRae, Troy Brown and Gary Payton II will benefit.

Anthony Davis (bruised tailbone) will remain on the sidelines for Wednesday's game against the Magic.
This isn't all that surprising given that Frank Vogel said that AD was still moving around "gingerly" at Tuesday's light practice, but he is moving in the right direction and will now have another three days to rest up prior to Saturday's game in Houston. Kyle Kuzma will get another start tonight with LeBron James doing the heavy lifting on offense.

President David Griffin said Zion Williamson (knee) is expected to make his season debut on Jan. 22 against San Antonio.
The Pelicans want two more practices on the 17th and 19th for the No. 1 pick, and Zion should be out there on the 22nd as long as those two practices go well. Practices have been a main concern for Zion for the last month, and he has been going through some pre-game workouts for about a month, as well. He's likely going to have a ton of restrictions on him, but we should finally get a look at Zion in the regular season after his stellar play in the preseason.

Jayson Tatum (sore right knee) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Pistons.
Tatum was initially being listed as probable on the injury report, but the Celtics will opt to play it safe here and keep him on the sidelines. Tatum is dealing with some tendinitis in his right knee, but he will travel to Milwaukee for Thursday's game and will likely be back for that one. With him unavailable tonight, Semi Ojeleye could get the start, Grant Williams will see an uptick in minutes and there will be more shots available for Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown and Gordon Hayward.