Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Problem with Lebron?
Nothing yet.

LeBron James accounted for 17 points (6-of-16 FGs, 2-of-4 FTs), eight rebounds, nine assists, one steal and three 3-pointers in 30 minutes Monday vs. the Suns.
James has had better nights, especially by his lofty standards, but it wasn’t an issue as the Lakers dominated the shorthanded Suns on the backboards and won by 25 points. The NBA’s assist leader, he has now dished out at least nine in each of the Lakers’ last six games. James also made some history during this one, as he passed Michael Jordan for fifth place on the NBA’s all-time made free throws list.

AFL Club
West Coast
Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) will not suit up for Wednesday's game against the Pacers.
Antetokounmpo is away from the team after the birth of his first child, but he'll be back in action after the break. Ersan Ilyasova will earn another start tomorrow night, while Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe do the heavy lifting on offense.

Back on the never again list...

DeMar DeRozan (back spasms) is doubtful for Tuesday's game vs. OKC.
DeRozan was a late scratch Monday night and is not expected to suit up on the second leg of a back-to-back. After Tuesday, the Spurs don't play again until Friday, Feb. 21st. Thus, if DeRozan sits out tonight, he'll have a full ten days off to rest and rehab. Lonnie Walker started in place of DD on Monday but struggled, tallying four points, five rebounds, four assists, and two steals in 27 minutes.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Giannis Antetokounmpo (personal) will not suit up for Wednesday's game against the Pacers.
Antetokounmpo is away from the team after the birth of his first child, but he'll be back in action after the break. Ersan Ilyasova will earn another start tomorrow night, while Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe do the heavy lifting on offense.

Back on the never again list...

DeMar DeRozan (back spasms) is doubtful for Tuesday's game vs. OKC.
DeRozan was a late scratch Monday night and is not expected to suit up on the second leg of a back-to-back. After Tuesday, the Spurs don't play again until Friday, Feb. 21st. Thus, if DeRozan sits out tonight, he'll have a full ten days off to rest and rehab. Lonnie Walker started in place of DD on Monday but struggled, tallying four points, five rebounds, four assists, and two steals in 27 minutes.
I am full of happiness that i held derozan not Butler, Giannis is what it is, but the tradni gout butler not Derozan is an absolute season killer

AFL Club
Hawthorn
DeRozan a late out on first game of the week is a season killer.

Why didn’t he have back spasms 2 hrs before game time, so we could trade him out.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is why NBA RDT is just Mickey mouse
The weekly restings of our premos makes it just a time consumer before AFL begins.
Bench players are only really their to make money, I only had one starter since playing ( 5 years ago) that has missed the whole week, which was Blake Griffin and that was one of first weeks I started playing, when I was a beginner and not 100% on the rules.

If a starter misses a game and bench player plays that day you should get their points some how

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Bench players are only really their to make money, I only had one starter since playing ( 5 years ago) that has missed the whole week, which was Blake Griffin and that was one of first weeks I started playing, when I was a beginner and not 100% on the rules.

If a starter misses a game and bench player plays that day you should get their points some how
I've always had the view that if a bench player out scores one of your on field player(s) then you should get those points ....

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lillard injured today another player bites the dust for me, looks like he could out for a while

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lillard injured today another player bites the dust for me, looks like he could out for a while
And the hits keep coming .... Ccn't recall ever having a round like this one is shaping out to end up ....

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
And the hits keep coming .... Ccn't recall ever having a round like this one is shaping out to end up ....
Hopeful that DDR is back next week for his last 2 and that Lillard is back for maybe the second one, MRI pending it didnt sound super bad. Giannis should be back obviously, but the front half of the two week round is an absolute disaster.