Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
DeMar DeRozan (back spasms) will play Friday vs. Utah.

"I’m perfect," DeRozan said, when asked how he feels after the All-Star break. "I’m back. No problems. No issues ... Last couple of days, I’ve felt great. Best I’ve felt all season." This is terrific news for DeRozan's fantasy owners and the Spurs, who need to close a five-game gap to claim the No. 8 seed -- the Blazers and Grizzlies stand in their way. Get DeRozan in all of your active lineups, and expect Lonnie Walker to take a big hit as he returns to a reserve role.

Giannis Antetokounmpo is not the on injury report for Thursday against the Pistons.

Papa Giannis missed the last two games prior to the break, but went for 25 points in the All-Star Game on Sunday. Giannis had joked that having a kid could make him a little more tired, but it's unlikely to affect him much during games. Perhaps a bigger factor will be how much the Bucks can run away with the No. 1 seed.

Damian Lillard (right groin strain) is scheduled to be re-evaluated on Tuesday or Wednesday, but he is not expected to participate in Wednesday's practice.

Terry Stotts gave an ominous update on Lillard during his appearance on a local radio show Tuesday morning, saying: "With groins, you just don't know. It could be a week, it could be a month. Who knows?" Lillard's initial timetable was set at 1-2 weeks, but groin injuries can be tricky, so it's possible he'll need to miss more time than that. C.J. McCollum is going to be extremely busy on offense while Lillard is out, and there will be more opportunity for Carmelo Anthony, Anfernee Simons and Gary Trent Jr.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Simmons out today this week has really been a disaster, well two weeks.

DDR & Giannis - miss first two
Lillard - probably miss next two
Butler - traded to hold DDR - he plays despite questions
Simmons - only on 3 across 2 weeks now missing 1

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Such a tough round .... can't bloody wait for it to end !!

- Experienced the hopefully common Lillard, DDR, Giannis etc issues ... not holding my breath though ...

Got a stack of cash ITB to play with though as I only ended up using two trades last week ....

Think that I can reach any players I want ... and probably lost a bit of ground that I'll need to try and make up in the run home ...

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sounds like Lillard could be a must trade.

Lucky DDR is on two as he is now dead to me after last weeks "spasms"
Pretty much confirmed by the man himself .... 4 games he estimated and no road trips ....

That equates to out all of next week and possibly the first game of the following week as well...

Such a shame as he has been on some sort of run lately this year !!

Last edited:
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
yeah i was looking at lillard to doncic simmons to trae.... i feel like doncic just got a rest on a b2b and there isnt a b2b this week

Trade three DDR to harden i guess