Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
385 pts

Overall rank 96, up 7 spots
So the round called ... will check it out tomorrow but not initially happy to say the least .... given that the season isn't over yet and may be extended in my understanding!!

So the round called ... will check it out tomorrow but not initially happy to say the least .... given that the season isn't over yet and may be extended in my understanding!!
If they have a month out they could just roll straight into playo***..a little longer and shorten to 5 game series. I just assume regular season is done.

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
AFL Club
Adelaide
I've never own an NBA basketball jersey or even a tee shirt. Basketball is a game I've played and watched sporadically throughout the years. The boom years of the NBL and NBA finals.
NBL was good in the 80s. Adelaide with Al Green, Pearce, McKay, Davis etc. They used to jam pack Apollo Stadium. They were the best years imo.

AFL Club
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've never own an NBA basketball jersey or even a tee shirt. Basketball is a game I've played and watched sporadically throughout the years. The boom years of the NBL and NBA finals.
My first 'proper' NBA jersey was bought in about 1996 and was a Damon Stoudamire Toronto Raptors jersey after he won Rookie of the Year.
I actually still have it and wore it last year after they won the Championship.
I also have a number 8 Kobe Bryant jersey that I wore earlier this year after his passing.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Never owned a jersey (thought they played in singlets) but a proud owner of a Utah Jazz cap ?

Malone & Stockton but after that don't have a clue.

Think it was Pippen with the famous sledge to the Mail Man when he missed from the free throw line in a playoff game , "they never deliver the mail on a Sunday" or something similar