Discussion 2019 - 2020 NBA RDT

AFL Club
West Coast
I've never really been into NBA jersey's but had a ton of other NBA gear over the years, in fact Jordan gear was about all I used to run around in as a young basketball loving kid. Shooting hoops in the driveway everyday in my Jordan gear and shoes, lol

Was lucky enough to get to meet "Showtime" Lakers Legend Michael Cooper back in 1988 when he visited Perth. That was a pretty big deal back then for a young kid, getting to meet an NBA star in person.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
As for myself, most are geared towards current players due to my interest in the NBA primarily being over the last 5-8 years.

1st:
Chris Paul- Los Angeles Clippers- Red
My favourite player early on and still features in that category.

Then:
Blake Griffin- Los Angeles Clippers- Blue
Steph Curry- Golden State Warriors- White
Custom Clippers, Bucks, Mavericks and Hawks

All between $30 and $50, so haven’t forked out an exuberant amount.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Larry Johnson, sports store in the main street of the country down i grew up in was early on the nba wave, so this was maybe 92/93 they got LJ/Shaq/Ewing/Jordan i grabbed LJ and later Ewing, they were the ones with the super exaggerated stripes on the charlotte, spalding, still have both amongst collection

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Dazza

Banned
AFL Club
Hawthorn
NBA real dream team is cactus then, how would it work for the rest of season, surely next round we get more trades, as some teams will not participate for the rest of the year. how many rounds would be left before NBA finals

AFL Club
Collingwood
The NBA Board of Governors voted to restart the regular season for the 22 teams in contention for the playo*** in a near-unanimous vote on Thursday afternoon, according to reports.

The format calls for each team playing eight games to determine playoff seeding plus the possible utilisation of a play-in tournament for the final spot in the Eastern Conference and Western Conference postseason fields, a person familiar with the situation said Thursday.

In a 29-1 vote, the board voted for play to recommence on July 31, with the last possible date for Game 7 of the NBA Finals being October 12, ESPN reported.

The NBA Draft will be held October 15, per ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski. Free agency will begin October 18, according to multiple reports.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Only way you think it would work is give unlimited trades with your current cap before games start, that way you are rewarded for season to date and you can get people on court.

Otherwise yeah gotta can it now