Discussion 2022- 2023 NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
Mathurin bound to have games like this...
Wouldn't be surprised if he comes out and shoots the lights out in the 3rd...

AFL Club
Sydney
of course Mathurin on -4 HT when I have him on field

ended up keeping Vassell as well as I couldn't get him up to anyone good.

only did 3 trades: Sexton, Morant and Smith Jr OUT, Kessler, Trey Murphy, Doncic IN

AFL Club
Sydney
What a mare of a day

Markennan and Mathurin
Traded out Ja
No Harden
No Durant

Vassell being decent the only highlight of the day

AFL Club
Collingwood
WEEK 1 RANK

I should retire now :)

Couldn't find any rookies I liked to replace Pippen & Williams so thought I would "sacrifice" Tatum for some $ and see what happens

Tatum - > Markkanen
Pippen - > D Smith Jr
Williams - > Ross

Just gotta have fun with it, will check back in a week's time

AFL Club
Hawthorn
15 points for Markkanen and Mathurin combined, yet they gave away 26 points combined (13 each) in missed shots and turnovers. Not a write off based on that, if they can reduce those a bit for the remaining 3 games, they should still score more than OK for their price this week, especially Mathurin.

Happy enough with the rest of my team today. Glad I kept Morant on a 3 game week after his 44. He'll likely outscore quite a few 4 gamers this week.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Can someone explain the 'trade boost' please?
ALL-NEW TRADE BOOST
  • Trade Boost provides the ultimate flexibility for when you need that extra change to win an important head-to-head match-up, or you need to get out of a pickle with a late or unexpected out.
  • For up to 5 game weeks during the season at your choosing, you can activate a Trade Boost for a 4th trade to use for that game week. A Trade Boost can be activated for any game week and will be in addition to the regular 3 trades that you can make each week. It can be activated right through the game week, all the way up until the start of the last match. It is up to you to choose whether you use all, some or none of your five available trade boosts.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mathurin and Markkanen on the field Smith Jr on the pine

Looks like I got sucked in with Markkanen from his last weeks score

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Keep Morant and Porter Jr option has been selected. Plan for RD3 is to boost and trade Jokic, Embiid, Porter, Jr and Haliburton/? for P Siakam, J Tatum, L Markkanen/Giannis/etc, guard.
20 point advantage so far in favour of Morant and Porter Jr.

250- Jokic C
2 matches left: J Morant
3 matches left: T Jones, T Haliburton, N Jokic (C), K Durant, M Porter Jr, J Embiid and P Banchero
4 matches left: J Ivey

Another great showing by Tre Jones given his shooting percentage today and his first game with 5+ assists this season (ended last season with 7 matches of 5+ in his last 10).

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
15 points for Markkanen and Mathurin combined, yet they gave away 26 points combined (13 each) in missed shots and turnovers. Not a write off based on that, if they can reduce those a bit for the remaining 3 games, they should still score more than OK for their price this week, especially Mathurin.

Happy enough with the rest of my team today. Glad I kept Morant on a 3 game week after his 44. He'll likely outscore quite a few 4 gamers this week.
Shows role is there for both

AFL Club
Sydney
Apologies in advance for anyone who traded in Doncic. My trades have been awful this week and it would make sense for Morant to somehow outscore Doncic even with one less game