Discussion 2022- 2023 NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Sydney
It begins, players missing games. Now for the whinging from various posters here about it...

I had a feeling it might happen with MPJ, one of the reasons I traded him, despite reasonable form in the first week. I didn't with Vassell, but didn't have enough trades to do anything about him anyway.
Agree on MPJ, was unsure if he’d play all 4 but stuck with him as I felt at his price point 3 games might be worth it. Still have hope!

AFL Club
Sydney
of course Vassell, knew his last score was too good to be true. It was a choice between Vassell and Tre Jones on field too....

AFL Club
Hawthorn
I had 3 different on court players this week to last week, in their first games this week they missed 10, 12, and 14 shots respectively. Very frustrating. Still think they were reasonable choices, just having them all shoot poorly sucks - that is over 100 lost points right there (compared to if they had scored on those shots). Hopefully they turn it around.

AFL Club
Sydney
Why do the rookies only score well on my bench. It’s like Mathurin and Ivey last week….I field them this week and look what happens

Vessell out now, another wrong choice fielding him and benching Tre Jones. Just can’t take a trick
Thankfully we're only 1/4 into the round so there's plenty of opportunity for Mathurin & Ivey to turn it around. They're rookies, you can't realistically expect elite scoring from them every time they play.

Thankfully we're only 1/4 into the round so there's plenty of opportunity for Mathurin & Ivey to turn it around. They're rookies, you can't realistically expect elite scoring from them every time they play.
Haha as soon as I post that Ivey is out. Sorry for cursing you @TheRednWhite at least it wasn't your fault this time. ;)

Why do the rookies only score well on my bench. It’s like Mathurin and Ivey last week….I field them this week and look what happens

Vessell out now, another wrong choice fielding him and benching Tre Jones. Just can’t take a trick
We are 1 game into a 4 game week.
It seems you set unrealistic benchmarks on what all players should score. Given Mathurin is most likely on every serious team this week, what difference does it actually make?

Welcome to the NBA, where players miss games.

AFL Club
Sydney
Nothing surer than Tre Jones playing 4 good games and going 80+ on my bench when Ivey and Vassell miss games

Embiid good start, need him and Doncic to both go massive this week to cover the missed games