Discussion 2018-2019 NBA RDT

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone put a team together yet? It's actually quite hard, right?
Had a rough go after looking at the fixture as well as discounted/value players.
Current team:
PG: M Conley, C Sexton (T Young)
SG: G Hayward, L Doncic, ( M Fultz)
C: K Love, (D Ayton)
SF: L James, K Leonard, ( C Osman)
PF: K Durant, P Millsap, ( J Parker)

Will be looking to move Fultz to starting PG by swapping with Young if there is a good rookie/cheap SG. 1st upgrade targets will consist of PF: N Jokic/ A Davis and PG: G Antetokounmpo, S Curry.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Why are some 4 game weeks yellow and some green? Is it due to the opposition they are playing?
It relates to the number of games that team is playing compared to other teams for that week. Green means that the team is playing the maximum games for that week compared with others. If a 4 game week is yellow it means that another team is playing 5 for that week. So basically Green represents the most games being played by any team for a particular week and red the least games and yellow in the middle. Hope this makes sense. I just tried to make it easier to see which teams have good or bad runs in terms of number of games compared to other teams. For me trying to take the opposition into account just adds an extra layer of study that I don't have the time for, but good luck to those who do. It can be frustrating going in depth and then seeing your player being rested because they are playing a lower ranked team. I actually think there is more luck involved with this as compared to good old Supercoach. :oops:

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Had a rough go after looking at the fixture as well as discounted/value players.
Current team:
PG: M Conley, C Sexton (T Young)
SG: G Hayward, L Doncic, ( M Fultz)
C: K Love, (D Ayton)
SF: L James, K Leonard, ( C Osman)
PF: K Durant, P Millsap, ( J Parker)

Will be looking to move Fultz to starting PG by swapping with Young if there is a good rookie/cheap SG. 1st upgrade targets will consist of PF: N Jokic/ A Davis and PG: G Antetokounmpo, S Curry.
Thanks mate. I think my problem was I was trying to squeeze in too many top enders. I started with one top ender per position and ran out of cash with about 6 spots to fill :LOL:

Looking at your team, we will struggle to start with more than 1 top ender, 2 tops.

AFL Club
Collingwood
@ IDIG

You should start with a All Auusie side

Adel ?
Baynes
Bolden
Broekhoft
Creek ?
Dellavedova
Exum
Ingles
Irving
Maker
Matching
Mills
Simmons

and see how that looks

AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks mate. I think my problem was I was trying to squeeze in too many top enders. I started with one top ender per position and ran out of cash with about 6 spots to fill :LOL:

Looking at your team, we will struggle to start with more than 1 top ender, 2 tops.
I remember Courtesans telling me last season , very important to nail the right rookies from the start and raise the $$$.

Then play the schedule and rotate the premiums accordingly.

3 trades a week , every week you will love it :)

Picked this before considering schedule so will change a lot..

Conley, D.Murray (Sexton)

J.Murray, Doncic (Fultz)

Davis (Carter Jr)

James, Leonard (Osman)

Love, J.Parker (Knox)

KLo30

Leadership Group
AFL Club
North Melb.
It relates to the number of games that team is playing compared to other teams for that week. Green means that the team is playing the maximum games for that week compared with others. If a 4 game week is yellow it means that another team is playing 5 for that week. So basically Green represents the most games being played by any team for a particular week and red the least games and yellow in the middle. Hope this makes sense. I just tried to make it easier to see which teams have good or bad runs in terms of number of games compared to other teams. For me trying to take the opposition into account just adds an extra layer of study that I don't have the time for, but good luck to those who do. It can be frustrating going in depth and then seeing your player being rested because they are playing a lower ranked team. I actually think there is more luck involved with this as compared to good old Supercoach. :oops:
Thanks, that's very clear. :)

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Picked this before considering schedule so will change a lot..

Conley, D.Murray (Sexton)

J.Murray, Doncic (Fultz)

Davis (Carter Jr)

James, Leonard (Osman)

Love, J.Parker (Knox)
No sixers?

AFL Club
Collingwood
I am in, and now we have 10

initial team to get me started

Curry, Young (Sexton)
Mills, Doncic (Dellavedova)
Towns (Ayton)
Butler , Ingles (Knox)
Capela, Vucevic (Jackson Jnr)

$ 1,169,000.00 in the Bank

5 premiums - 3 Aussies - 6 rookies

Fultz from that team.

Looking at the games played by round Sixers have a great run. Embid can’t be trusted on back to back games. I’ll probs start Simmons when I pick my researched team due to there fixture.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Fultz from that team.

Looking at the games played by round Sixers have a great run. Embid can’t be trusted on back to back games. I’ll probs start Simmons when I pick my researched team due to there fixture.
Good point about Embiid. One of my faves but him missing games is too likely an event so probably shouldn’t take the risk. Simmons I think is underpriced so I will most likely start him.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anybody know how Fultz is travelling. I think he was nr 1 draft pick last year but never got going through injuries.
A comment or two was made about luck...need plenty of it. You think your team is full of 4 game players, all of sudden it’s not. LITS had the most atrocious run of luck in any form of fantasy last year I have seen from a very good player. Be prepared for late outs, resting players etc., it will happen.

Does anybody know how Fultz is travelling. I think he was nr 1 draft pick last year but never got going through injuries.
A comment or two was made about luck...need plenty of it. You think your team is full of 4 game players, all of sudden it’s not. LITS had the most atrocious run of luck in any form of fantasy last year I have seen from a very good player. Be prepared for late outs, resting players etc., it will happen.
They resolved his shoulder issue which had completely destroyed his ability to shoot last season. Has spent off season getting his shot back which was amazing in college.

Will start season as a 6 man but will be a stat stuffer when on the court.