Discussion 2022- 2023 NBA RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Hawthorn
1204. OK, but a bit disappointing still. Likely out of all finals now unless Lillard has a shocker.

Edit: Managed to win 1204:1200. Up against @Dazza in the GF next week - 6th v 8th heading into the finals, so wouldn't have expected the two of us to be in the final - we have beaten all of the top 4 seeds between us in the finals.

I am in a minor final too in a 10 team league, forgot I had a bye this round.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Having Dinwidddie and Bridges with 3 games and underperforming was costly, Tatum not cracking a 100 with 4 games was disappointing as well
Harden with the only missed game, even though he had a 3 game schedule this week was annoying

AFL Club
West Coast
1,158 for me... But somehow have managed to knock off the top seed in Eliminator and make it through to the Eliminator Final

Was really sweating it after waking up this morning and seeing Dinwiddie & Bridges do so poorly, Then Booker had a great game for me to put me 45pts ahead with my opponent having AD still to come. Luckily AD could only manage a 22.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
1,158 for me... But somehow have managed to knock off the top seed in Eliminator and make it through to the Eliminator Final

Was really sweating it after waking up this morning and seeing Dinwiddie & Bridges do so poorly, Then Booker had a great game for me to put me 45pts ahead with my opponent having AD still to come. Luckily AD could only manage a 22.
You have the exactly the same starting line up as me😳, I got a draw in a league match with 1158, but they had four different players

What are your trade plans this week, presuming you will off load Butler and Jokic who have 2 games, not sure if I will keep Dinwiddie as he is due for a rest, the other option would be to keep him and hope he plays 4 and down grade the Injury prone Sochan or Bassey who is cooked for the season and keep the cash, so I can get Jokic back for the player I get in, as Embiid and Sabonis aren’t leaving my team

Your plans most likely will be the best way you can win your eliminator

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
You have the exactly the same starting line up as me😳, I got a draw in a league match with 1158, but they had four different players

What are your trade plans this week, presuming you will off load Butler and Jokic who have 2 games, not sure if I will keep Dinwiddie as he is due for a rest, the other option would be to keep him and hope he plays 4 and down grade the Injury prone Sochan or Bassey who is cooked for the season and keep the cash, so I can get Jokic back for the player 1 get in, as Embiid and Sabonis aren’t leaving my team

Your plans most likely will be the best way you can win your eliminator
Yeah haven't looked at options yet... but Definitely Jokic & Butler out. Will worry about getting Jokic back next week, lol

Before trades there is only 3 differences between me and my opponent this week... My Embiid, Dinwiddie & Bridges to his AD, Curry & SGA... Both of us need to get rid of Jokic & Butler.

Eliminator Final a.jpg
So much money on the bench I've been unable to access as I've just been trying to win my match-up each week, lol

So much to consider.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Hawthorn
1158 pts
27 overall
Down 1 spot

Jokic to Greek despite 3, best way to get Jokic back
Butler to DeRozan, seems to back in form, was also considering Markkanen
Dinwiddie going, to who not sure yet, maybe SGA, even though he won’t play B2B

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
1158 pts
27 overall
Down 1 spot

Jokic to Greek despite 3, best way to get Jokic back
Butler to DeRozan, seems to back in form, was also considering Markkanen
Dinwiddie going, to who not sure yet, maybe SGA, even though he won’t play B2B
Giannis has a B2B this week so not sure he plays all 3.
Markkanen is questionable for tomorrow with back soreness.

AFL Club
West Coast
Mmmm... Biggest decision is Embiid or Sabonis for C.

Embiid the obvious choice and has played his last 2 sets of B2b's... But does he play 3 road games in 4 days?

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SCS group / league participants round 21 update

- Missed games by key players hurt some more than others this round ....

Can't see an overall league ranking as they are all currently separated by the number of participants ...

- Our 20 team leagues are ranked 1st and 2nd
- Our 10 team leagues are ranked 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th .... all still on track ...

Have added an extra row to calculate overall league positions regardless of the number of teams in them ...
- they are currently ranked 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 9th, 10th and 11th ...

1679300066253.png