Discussion 2018-2019 NBA RDT

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Well that sucks :cry:

Russell Westbrook (ankle) is listed 'out' vs. the Rockets on Thursday.
The Thunder haven't provided a timetable and his ankle sprain looked bad enough that another missed game isn't at all surprising. Dennis Schroder gets a huge bump in minutes and offensive touches in his absence, and Paul George will also be extra busy tonight. Owners should consider Westbrook questionable for Saturday's road game in Dallas.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Very costly trading Westbrook in for this week. Luck plays a big part in this game.
So true - if the ownership stats are correct it affected 5.32% of teams. I had him as my number one trade in target but couldn't make it work in the end - would have made him captain too. Leonard also affected 42.41% of teams so a double whammy if you had both - such a harsh game at times.

AFL Club
Collingwood
So true - if the ownership stats are correct it affected 5.32% of teams. I had him as my number one trade in target but couldn't make it work in the end - would have made him captain too. Leonard also affected 42.41% of teams so a double whammy if you had both - such a harsh game at times.
I have both.

Aren’t the ownership numbers as of last round? ie. before trades

AFL Club
West Coast
Not only is a
Not sure why he isn't taking as many shots recently ... it's having a decent affect on his fantasy scores.

So far this year: 27, 67, 28, 26, 28, 30, 36, 12, 24, 20, 14 (67 was against Ayton)

Last 18 home and away season scores from last year: 47, 28, 43, 24, 47, 30, 30, 40, 27, 16, 46, 36, 45, 41, 27, 43, 41, 35
I wonder if that hand injury from the pre-season is still bothering him?

I remember the local Denver commentators talking about it during the Wildcats vs Nuggets game in the pre-season saying it was his shooting hand and that those injuries tend to stick around for a while and that he was clearly favoring the other hand for everything. Just a thought.

AFL Club
Sydney
Very harsh that Westbrook news. Ouch

In other news, Ntilikina is on a +ve score. Although, playing him and Collins over JJJ and Doncic looks like a bad call :*(

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Taking Harden and CP3 as my first 2 picks in my draft league was probably season defining. Absolutely horrible picks the both of them!

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Right before his 5 GW!

Stephen Curry (left groin) will get an MRI on Friday.

Coach Steve Kerr didn't add any other details on Curry, so for now we'll have to wait for Warriors PR to update us at some point on Friday. Curry was visibly bothered by his groin pull in the third quarter, and he was walking gingerly to the locker room. The Warriors tend to err on the side of caution, so Curry could miss time with this issue. Quinn Cook would likely be the next man up and for now he would be a speculative add in competitive leagues.

Stephen Curry suffered an adductor strain and will not return on Thursday.
That's a little concerning, but the severity of the injury isn't known. Curry not returning isn't really a factor here, but was visibly bothered by the injury as he was heading to the locker room. If Curry does need to miss time, Quinn Cook would likely get the start and would have value as a speculative pickup in a competitive league. We should have an update after the game.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Sydney
Curry has a bit of form for missing games too right? Hmm.

Will inevitably play and score 50 per game after being “questionable” all week.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah I’m kinda hoping it’s something definitive. I’m not that keen to keep him with his 3 game week the week after, if he’s only playing 3 this week.

IDIG

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Essendon
How about this list of big names

Kyrie out
Dragic out
Oladipo questionable (now likely)
Butler now probable
Gay Gasol out v Houston
Mirotic questionable
Doncic Matthews questionable for tomorrow