Discussion NBL Fantasy 2020/21

AFL Club
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Gone totally rogue on trades chasing a pod climb because there’s no diff between 2nd and 10th

In froling and hodge

C on froling

Decided I couldn’t trust Lamar on court on a two - gone well with him heading for an 80 lol

How can a person do so well all season and then not cover when so far ahead. The was only ONE player who could possibly score 300 this round and that was Machado. Worst fantasy move ever.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I honestly can't believe the leader has gone without Machado. I shouldn't even be close. Maybe bench Martin now for Landale to play conservatively. I've played 2 more starters so far this round but I have an extra Bullet in Hodgson for next round.

Depends on Melbourne's plan to rest Jock or not. Not sure what to read into Jock's benching for much of the second half last game. Sydney on the other hand have must win games.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I honestly can't believe the leader has gone without Machado. I shouldn't even be close. Maybe bench Martin now for Landale to play conservatively. I've played 2 more starters so far this round but I have an extra Bullet in Hodgson for next round.
I reckon he just missed trades his first mistake in a long time. You got the perfect response. I’d play Martin and think jock may rest some given they are safe

AFL Club
Adelaide
Leader is still in a very good position. Harvey could easily score 100x2 compared to Machado with say 40x2 and it's pretty much all over again. Think I'll play Martin for now as he's my big POD plus probably Landale as he still scored 37 being rested, plays Sydney who could get 4th where Melbourne would want to make a statement and that I'll beat myself up if I didn't play one of the highest averaging and internationally proven player.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Leader is still in a very good position. Harvey could easily score 100x2 compared to Machado with say 40x2 and it's pretty much all over again. Think I'll play Martin for now as he's my big POD plus probably Landale as he still scored 37 being rested, plays Sydney who could get 4th where Melbourne would want to make a statement and that I'll beat myself up if I didn't play one of the highest averaging and internationally proven player.

I'm riding hard for you to catch - i still feel like the leader had inside info the week we all fielded i think it was Martin for a donut, he was a late out there was no info at all pre lockout, and he fielded jessup who was nowhere near as hot.

It doesnt pass the pub test

I benched sobey for WMD too this round, this is all or nothing i think i should hold top ten regardless.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I'm riding hard for you to catch - i still feel like the leader had inside info the week we all fielded i think it was Martin for a donut, he was a late out there was no info at all pre lockout, and he fielded jessup who was nowhere near as hot.

It doesnt pass the pub test

I benched sobey for WMD too this round, this is all or nothing i think i should hold top ten regardless.
Thanks for the support! :) Think it's pretty much over again with Harvey especially plus Froling, Delany going huge just now. Also have the team in 2nd to contend with. Probably will have to captain Sykes for the last round and bring in a wildcard like Moore.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Four hours before the first game of the final round commences, and the NBL Fantasy page is displaying as "Season Over", so no trades are possible at this stage. Whoever is in front right now might have already won the competition.

Edit - it's now up and running and you can now trade.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Adelaide
Kind of glad this NBLFantasy season is almost over. Spent the last half of the season constantly fixated on the box score/stats that I didn't really enjoy watching the games and was obsessed with other teams. Now, I can fully enjoy playoff basketball that is to come.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Last trades for the season will be Machado and S Froling to Sykes and Wetzell. Multiple captain options this rounds.