Discussion NBL Fantasy 2020/21

AFL Club
West Coast
Bringing in Humphries a big fail... Probably misses more time with a sore foot... assuming it's the same one

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Giddey done for year, gonna be interesting for those with he and Hump.

Also we all now have more money than we need.

AFL Club
Adelaide
I'll probably have to keep Creek. I'll suffer around 30 bench points this round but I don't have to use a trade to bring in him for the final round. Think the leader has already won the comp so what happens now doesn't really matter unless his team suffers multiple POD injuries which you don't want, and we're all playing for 2nd. I've had a shocker round yet I'll only lose about 80 points to those who have had a great round.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've made ground on 4th, but not enough.

I'll go Creek out, probably Sobey down to PG and get whomever is best for sixth man, but it's pretty slim pickings, it might actually be Finn again lol

AFL Club
Adelaide
Should've captained Sobey instead of Mooney as a last roll of the dice, to not die wondering and for the fun of it. o_O No big difference between finishing 2nd as to 10th.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Think I made a mistake last round bringing in Martin over Hodgson. Backed Martin with 4 games to outscore Hodgson with 5 games. Martin has so far scored 76 compared to Hodgson with 116 so I'm down 20 bench points.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Should've captained Sobey instead of Mooney as a last roll of the dice, to not die wondering and for the fun of it. o_O No big difference between finishing 2nd as to 10th.

This is my current mentality - i went for a couple of "why not" trade ins with Simon and Harvey, the latter as a bit of a POD

Second started Blanch, so you should be a chance to get them by end of round.

Hodgo next round or chase 3 games of machado will be my decision. Probably directly related to is he can go at 50 this round.

AFL Club
Adelaide
This is my current mentality - i went for a couple of "why not" trade ins with Simon and Harvey, the latter as a bit of a POD

Second started Blanch, so you should be a chance to get them by end of round.

Hodgo next round or chase 3 games of machado will be my decision. Probably directly related to is he can go at 50 this round.
Will be bringing in Machado and Hodgson next round. Had them earmarked when the final fixture came out. Kinda hope Machado has a quiet one so he can maybe be a POD captain next round.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Will be bringing in Machado and Hodgson next round. Had them earmarked when the final fixture came out. Kinda hope Machado has a quiet one so he can maybe be a POD captain next round.

Most likely my exact trades unless lamar suddenly looks unstopable

Cotton was going anyway for me. Season is long over since I had even a slight chance but I am still plugging away trying for top 100. Mooney as auto captain really killed any hope of a comeback. The leader can do no wrong.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Who do you think the leader would captain? Surely Machado as you logically wouldn't captain someone in the same position (Sobey, Mccarron, T Webster, Harvey, Ware) with only 2 games. Definitely not a SF. Maybe Landale but he's being rested and you can't fully trust the likes of Delany, S Froling, Martin, etc. It's wishful thinking but I'm trying to get myself within 130 odd points for the final round and need a last-ditch POD. o_O

Who do you think the leader would captain? Surely Machado as you logically wouldn't captain someone in the same position (Sobey, Mccarron, T Webster, Harvey, Ware) with only 2 games. Definitely not a SF. Maybe Landale but he's being rested and you can't fully trust the likes of Delany, S Froling, Martin, etc. It's wishful thinking but I'm trying to get myself within 130 odd points for the final round and need a last-ditch POD. o_O
I would say Machado as he is a definite Cotton trade with a treble. BUT will they even make it to the Melbourne games? NZ and Hawks games are the only almost certainties.