Discussion NBL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Lost In The Sky

Dual Best & Fairest
AFL Club
West Coast
Just thought I'd start a thread to gauge interest for the Upcoming 2019/2020 NBL RDT Comp.

The season starts on 3rd October and runs through to the 16th February. Most weeks start on a Thurs or Fri and end on a Sunday, with occasional Mon & Wed games.

8 teams per league, 10 man rosters (5 Starters & 5 Bench Players... All of who count towards weekly score). And one of the unique features much like the NBA RDT is that some teams play multiple games per week so using your 30 trades take on more importance trying to maximize players on 2 games per week.

It's great strategic fun, gives you something to do in the AFL off-season, and it's also great watching some fantastic quality Basketball, even more so if you support one of the teams like I do with the Perth Wildcats.

There is also NBL Fantasy as well run by the same people who do AFL Fantasy. This comp has a few differences to NBL Dream Team... With an 11 man team (6 starters including a 6th Man plus 5 bench players all who count towards weekly score), 2 trades every week, Players prices that increase from the first game, and a different scoring system to NBL DT with bonus points for players that score double doubles & triple doubles.

Both comps should open within the next couple of weeks, So if this sounds interesting... Post your interest below. Would be great to have some SCS Leagues going this season if enough people are interested.

Connoisseur

Rising Star Winner
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just thought I'd start a thread to gauge interest for the Upcoming 2019/2020 NBL RDT Comp.

The season starts on 3rd October and runs through to the 16th February. Most weeks start on a Thurs or Fri and end on a Sunday, with occasional Mon & Wed games.

8 teams per league, 10 man rosters (5 Starters & 5 Bench Players... All of who count towards weekly score). And one of the unique features much like the NBA RDT is that some teams play multiple games per week so using your 30 trades take on more importance trying to maximize players on 2 games per week.

It's great strategic fun, gives you something to do in the AFL off-season, and it's also great watching some fantastic quality Basketball, even more so if you support one of the teams like I do with the Perth Wildcats.

There is also NBL Fantasy as well run by the same people who do AFL Fantasy. This comp has a few differences to NBL Dream Team... With an 11 man team (6 starters including a 6th Man plus 5 bench players all who count towards weekly score), 2 trades every week, Players prices that increase from the first game, and a different scoring system to NBL DT with bonus points for players that score double doubles & triple doubles.

Both comps should open within the next couple of weeks, So if this sounds interesting... Post your interest below. Would be great to have some SCS Leagues going this season if enough people are interested.
Count me in. Love to partake in all the comps offered by the SCS members and a jam packed off-season for myself consisting of NBA, NFL, NBL, EPL and BBL will be very entertaining. A great aspect of these comps is gaining an interest in the sport and increasing knowledge of the players, game, etc whilst avoiding predispositions regarding selections due to the foreign concept.