Discussion NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion - Group Code: SuperCoach Scores (299542)

NFL BYE WEEKS

• Week 6: Falcons, Saints, Jets, 49ers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week 7: Bills, Cowboys, Jaguars, Chargers, Vikings, Steelers

• Week 8: Ravens, Raiders

• Week 9: Lions, Seahawks, Buccaneers, Washington

• Week 10: Bears, Bengals, Texans, Giants

• Week 11: Broncos, Rams

• Week 12: Cardinals, Chiefs

• Week 13: Panthers, Browns, Packers, Titans

• Week 14: Colts, Dolphins, Patriots, Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Score: 509
Overall Rank: 670

Albeit on the lower end of the scale in most leagues, very happy with my structure and starting selections and great to see our leagues currently occupying the majority of the top 20 spots.

Started Mahomes over running three rookies quarterbacks due to his ceiling and consistency outweighing the premium wide receiver options and to hopefully provide an advantage if the rookies do not meet expectations or get off to a slow start. T Williams, J Hurts, T Kelce, A Kamara, C McCaffrey (C), C Kupp and C Godwin all got off to great starts with the last two mentioned the most enjoyable since I was advocating them (especially Kupp) in pre season.

D Adams, C Ridley, T McLaurin, J Jones and Z Ertz combined for 63 points (avg of 12.6) in what were the most difficult spots to fill and featured numerous different combinations in the past few weeks. Jones is the most likely to go first given he was only going to have a quick stay as a means to then jump on a player with a negative breakeven.

Current trades:
Out: T Sermon and J Jones
In: J Mixon and J Waddle
Remaining salary: $400,000
0A82F925-1843-42C9-B138-AB7E659CADF4.jpeg

AFL Club
Carlton
Score: 509
Overall Rank: 670

Albeit on the lower end of the scale in most leagues, very happy with my structure and starting selections and great to see our leagues currently occupying the majority of the top 20 spots.

Started Mahomes over running three rookies quarterbacks due to his ceiling and consistency outweighing the premium wide receiver options and to hopefully provide an advantage if the rookies do not meet expectations or get off to a slow start. T Williams, J Hurts, T Kelce, A Kamara, C McCaffrey (C), C Kupp and C Godwin all got off to great starts with the last two mentioned the most enjoyable since I was advocating them (especially Kupp) in pre season.

D Adams, C Ridley, T McLaurin, J Jones and Z Ertz combined for 63 points (avg of 12.6) in what were the most difficult spots to fill and featured numerous different combinations in the past few weeks. Jones is the most likely to go first given he was only going to have a quick stay as a means to then jump on a player with a negative breakeven.

Current trades:
Out: T Sermon and J Jones
In: J Mixon and J Waddle
Remaining salary: $400,000
View attachment 34266
So you wouldn't hold Sermon with Mostert out for 6-8 weeks?

541, rank 305

Mucked up my kicker and wore a donut. Need to fix that. Ridleys gone for me with Tampa up this week.

Ridley > Chase
Nordin > McPherson

Bank 8.5mil for next week to address 2 of Adams, Zeke and Pittman/Callaway on the WR bench.
Other than that don’t have a heap of issues.
Likely to loop McCaffrey with Adams.

AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm unsure what to do with Adams, mainly because I am concerned with Green Bay's offence?
It appears we have plenty of trades this season, but the higly contageous Delta Strain may force us to use up more trades???

.......players like quarterback Aaron Rodgers, running back Aaron Jones and wide receiver Davante Adams could be among the top Week 2 Fantasy football picks. But can you trust any player from Green Bay’s offense after the Packers scored just three points against the Saints?..........
Fantasy Football Rankings Week 2, 2021: Model that beat experts says start Melvin Gordon, sit Adam Thielen (vnexplorer.net)