Discussion 2021 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Essendon
I’m gonna trade McLaurin to Waddle and Jarwin to Hockenson (leaves 3mil in the bank) and putting Pitts on the bench. I have the non playing RB Sermon to potentially trade in week 3.

I was going to do Sermon to Swift and play him on field over Harris but on second thought that’s not very worthwhile

AFL Club
Essendon
Why the rush to get rid of Ridley? Or Adams?
Every WR has a down game now and then.
Adams had scores of 18 and 15 last year. Ridley scores of 13 and an uninjured 0. Plus there is no Julio
It's Week 1. Only one game,

26 trades sounds a lot but it might take up to 4 (or more) trades to upgrade a player.
And I think you'll probably need 4 for wks.17 and 18. Last year I scored 606 and ranked #7 in wk.17 because I had trades when many didn't.
Think there's a legitimate worry about Matt Ryan this year and Ridley was overpriced by 750K after not having a playing donut added to his average last year.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Think there's a legitimate worry about Matt Ryan this year and Ridley was overpriced by 750K after not having a playing donut added to his average last year.
If you include Ridley's zero he averaged 31.2 last year. Good enough for his rank to remain at #4 WR on the year.

I think the Falcons' new head coach, Arthur Smith, should be considered.
He was offensive co-ordinator for the Titans the last two years.
In that time the Titans were #5 in points per game, #5 in yds per game and #1 in red-zone TD percentage,
Admittedly Smith had Derrick Henry but he also did pretty well with Tannehill and his WRs.
In 26 games under Smith, Tannehill completed 67.3% of his passes for 6,561 yds, 55 TDs to 13 Ints and a passer rating of 110.6.
Last year, the Titans' #1 WR A J Brown, in his 2nd season, averaged 29.1 in RDT.

Admittedly Ryan may be on the down slope. And the Falcons' OL may have issues.
But I still think the first game of a season - particularly one under a new coach - is insufficient to draw any conclusions.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Essendon
If you include Ridley's zero he averaged 31.2 last year. Good enough for his rank to remain at #4 WR on the year.

I think the Falcons' new head coach, Arthur Smith, should be considered.
He was offensive co-ordinator for the Titans the last two years.
In that time the Titans were #5 in points per game, #5 in yds per game and #1 in red-zone TD percentage,
Admittedly Smith had Derrick Henry but he also did pretty well with Tannehill and his WRs.
In 26 games under Smith, Tannehill completed 67.3% of his passes for 6,561 yds, 55 TDs to 13 Ints and a passer rating of 110.6.
Last year, the Titans' #1 WR A J Brown, in his 2nd season, averaged 29.1 in RDT.

Admittedly Ryan may be on the down slope. And the Falcons' OL may have issues.
But I still think the first game of a season - particularly one under a new coach - is insufficient to draw any conclusions.
Good counterpoints but I think there's enough concern with the Falcons to make that trade if you want to move some pieces around. They're my team and the players on offense look like they could be a huge problem, even with a good coach. I still think Ridley would be top 8-10 but at his price could be traded.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Does anyone know who WerraHesse DIXIE is? (A team in SCS NFL GUNS)

They sure like the Chiefs...

AFL Club
St Kilda
Wish they wouldn't join and ruin the league
Is it possible to remove them and replace then with someone else?
They were originally in the "DumbRaiderBowlCuts" league but when the league manager saw how poorly they were scoring, that they were all KC players, he was able to replace them - by invitation I think.
Mind you, he did it on Monday night, before wk.01 had finished. It may not be possible to do so now.

AFL Club
West Coast
Was the league incomplete for some reason just before week 1 lockout?

Reading this :-

IMPORTANT - FINALISING AND CONFIRMING LEAGUE ENTRY & INCOMPLETE LEAGUES
  • Teams are entered in leagues on a provisional basis and are finalised at the week 1 rolling lockout and each week thereafter. You can leave/change between leagues at any time until your league's first rolling lockout. Once leagues are finalised, you can no longer change, create or join new leagues.
  • Your team must contain a complete list of 24 players at the upcoming week's rolling lockout in order to remain in your league. Any incomplete teams at the time of rolling lockout will be REMOVED from their league without notice and replaced permanently (applies to private and public leagues).
  • If your league is INCOMPLETE prior to the start of any week, then it will be merged with another, or filled with random teams and finalised. Anyone already in your league will remain there.
  • If joining the game after week 1, your team will still be a part of a league for the remainder of the Season, however you may not get the opportunity to play against every other team in your league.