Discussion 2022 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

AFL Club
Collingwood
McCaffrey (ankle) was a limited practice participant Thursday
........ McCaffrey still practiced, so the Panthers are likely just being cautious with their star. Keep an eye out for updates to see if the situation escalates.........Should he play Sunday,

AFL Club
Carlton
Which players do you think will let your team down?
Have you made any trades yet? (I'm just looking at your team now).
Yeah, structure wise, went with 4 RB's, maybe should have been 3. 2 onfield WR's should have been 1. Wasn't comfortable going Thomas, JuJu etc. Then went with Steelers rookie QB and WR. Now with injury concerns to Herbert and Conner, I'm stuffed. Anyway I've used 3 trades, out Tonyan, Pickett and Robinson of thd Wan variety, in St. Brown, Stick as cover for Herbert and Granson at TE. Really wanted St. Brown as he's an up and comer, scoring great and projected to increase by 5m in 2 weeks.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Same problem, who to field of the 3, Pierce, Etienne or Hall. I did some research and currently no standout for me. I might have to rely on the 'Experts' sit/start. :rolleyes:
fwiw I'd go Pierce, toss up between Hall and Etienne and probably settle on Hall. He has the 4th/5th best YAC (yds after contact) of the RBs and he plays Cinncinati who are probably a bit easier for RBs than LAC
Pierce: 11 and 15 carries in the first two weeks; plays Chicago who gave up 200 yds rushing and a TD to GB last week.
Hall: will probably split 50:50 with Carter; had 13 carries and 10 targets in his two games
Etienne: sub-ordinate to Robinson - had 13 carries and 7 targets to Robinson's 34 and 4.

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, structure wise, went with 4 RB's, maybe should have been 3. 2 onfield WR's should have been 1. Wasn't comfortable going Thomas, JuJu etc. Then went with Steelers rookie QB and WR. Now with injury concerns to Herbert and Conner, I'm stuffed. Anyway I've used 3 trades, out Tonyan, Pickett and Robinson of thd Wan variety, in St. Brown, Stick as cover for Herbert and Granson at TE. Really wanted St. Brown as he's an up and comer, scoring great and projected to increase by 5m in 2 weeks.
I read that LAC QB Chase Daniel $2,800 will be the replacement for Herbert, if he doesn't play, not Stick.

I like your St. Brown.

TE Tonyan is on your bench, so not affecting your starting players scoring this week, not a hurry to trade him out. I would trade him out next week to I. Smith.

I think you would get more value, in the long run, by trading out one of WRs for Garrett Wilson.
Which one?
Doubs BE -1, no hurry to trade out and sitting on the bench, so won't affect your scoring this week.
McKenzie BE -3, still money to make, but not expected to score high, he could go for G. Wilson, who is expected to score higher than McKenzie.
Williams is interesting, week 1 scored 4 (K Allen played), week2 scored 42 (K Allen didn't play), Allen might play this week??? Avg 23 BE 32.
Not reliable enough for me to keep in my side. Williams is projected to score half the points of G Wilson this week, (not a believer in those projections though), but the scores could be similar. And, you will have an extra $7,660,000 in your bank for next week's upgrade.

This is what I, me, would do:
Swap Stick with C Daniel.
Reverse the TE Tonyan trade.
Trade out M. Williams to G Wilson.

--------------------------------------------------

Fantasy Billboard: Start 'em, Sit 'em advice for Week 3 (nydailynews.com)
Mike Williams, WR — Trade Williams now if you can. His value will never be higher. Yes, he blew up last week with Keenan Allen out. But after reviewing the tape, Williams had zero separation, and all eight of his catches were contested. Throw in an iffy Justin Herbert (check injury status) and I’m off Williams.

AFL Club
Collingwood
fwiw I'd go Pierce, toss up between Hall and Etienne and probably settle on Hall. He has the 4th/5th best YAC (yds after contact) of the RBs and he plays Cinncinati who are probably a bit easier for RBs than LAC
Pierce: 11 and 15 carries in the first two weeks; plays Chicago who gave up 200 yds rushing and a TD to GB last week.
Hall: will probably split 50:50 with Carter; had 13 carries and 10 targets in his two games
Etienne: sub-ordinate to Robinson - had 13 carries and 7 targets to Robinson's 34 and 4.
Thanks for your detail info, makes sense to put Pierce on field.

AFL Club
Carlton
I read that LAC QB Chase Daniel $2,800 will be the replacement for Herbert, if he doesn't play, not Stick.

I like your St. Brown.

TE Tonyan is on your bench, so not affecting your starting players scoring this week, not a hurry to trade him out. I would trade him out next week to I. Smith.

I think you would get more value, in the long run, by trading out one of WRs for Garrett Wilson.
Which one?
Doubs BE -1, no hurry to trade out and sitting on the bench, so won't affect your scoring this week.
McKenzie BE -3, still money to make, but not expected to score high, he could go for G. Wilson, who is expected to score higher than McKenzie.
Williams is interesting, week 1 scored 4 (K Allen played), week2 scored 42 (K Allen didn't play), Allen might play this week??? Avg 23 BE 32.
Not reliable enough for me to keep in my side. Williams is projected to score half the points of G Wilson this week, (not a believer in those projections though), but the scores could be similar. And, you will have an extra $7,660,000 in your bank for next week's upgrade.

This is what I, me, would do:
Swap Stick with C Daniel.
Reverse the TE Tonyan trade.
Trade out M. Williams to G Wilson.

--------------------------------------------------

Fantasy Billboard: Start 'em, Sit 'em advice for Week 3 (nydailynews.com)
Mike Williams, WR — Trade Williams now if you can. His value will never be higher. Yes, he blew up last week with Keenan Allen out. But after reviewing the tape, Williams had zero separation, and all eight of his catches were contested. Throw in an iffy Justin Herbert (check injury status) and I’m off Williams.
Thanks very much for looking over my team. I'm in a pickle cash wise to get St Brown in. Happy to go either backup QB for Herbert, I read comments about both, so we'll see who gets a shot and I'll amend accordingly. I think we should remove Tight ends from the fantasy game and make it a Flex option. I brought Tonyan in the other week and he failed to get many touches. In order to facilitate my St Brown trade in, I need to downgrade Tonyan to a rookie. Regarding Williams he can be inconsistent, however, willing to hold him for now. I know I could cash him in, but he's not injured and can be dynamic. I'm not trusting the rookies to score consistently and understand they're job is to generate cash. I really wish I traded some dead wood out last week, as I could have had Wilson. The other thing to consider is when QB Wilson returns, the game style changes again with focus on rushing, so WR Wilson may not get the current opportunities.