Discussion 2022 NFL RDT Dream Team Discussion

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can only trade in 2 of the 3 WR's with low BE's this week
Who do I fade out of Samuel, G.Wilson or Dotson??
Dotson. Most touchdowns and lowest targets of the trio. Wilson has a 50+ score in his price cycle for this and next round whilst also averaging 11 targets and Samuel has doubled the targets of Dotson whilst also receiving a few carries in the rush game.

AFL Club
West Coast
Dotson is a favourite of Wentz in the endzone.

Dotson was robbed 4 points as her converted 1 of 2 two-point conversions.
Agreed. But possibly the issue this week is who Darius Slay is assigned to. Slay last week did a job on Justin Jefferson and if he gets assigned to Curtis Samuel or Dotson then they could have a quiet one. McLaurin is in the mix but he does not seem to be a clear favourite for Wentz. That appears to be Samuel ATM.

AFL Club
Bulldogs
Agreed. But possibly the issue this week is who Darius Slay is assigned to. Slay last week did a job on Justin Jefferson and if he gets assigned to Curtis Samuel or Dotson then they could have a quiet one. McLaurin is in the mix but he does not seem to be a clear favourite for Wentz. That appears to be Samuel ATM.
Cousins did have a shocker. It is tough to cover them all when they each play 80%+ snaps.

Connoisseur

Leadership Group
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone considering trading chargers DST to Jacksonville as they’re projected to +2mil? Bank 1mil, make another 2 straight after
Depends on your structure and whether you own the majority of the players with large negative breakevens. Future
price increases will be reliant on the Jaguars holding teams scoreless or close to again, along with recording multiple interceptions. Thus larger price increases will be hard to come by comparative to other positions.

Also, I would be planning for the worst case scenario and whether it would be worthwhile making the trade. For example in the next fortnight, several players are injured. These could be premiums or rookies with negative breakevens. Do you hold them, rely on your cover and potentially take a significant points loss to cash out the $2-$4 million on the Jaguars or do you use a boost and trade them along with the Jaguars to ensure Jacksonville do not lose their value?

AFL Club
St Kilda
Previously, I've suggested that J Robinson of the Jaguars would be a good pick-up based on his past performances and useage in the first two games.
Now that comes with a caveat:
an article on ESPN quotes the Jaguars coach as saying that neither Robinson nor Etienne is the preferred RB; that their role is dependent on hot-hand/game script/match-ups/etc.
I'm still going with Robinson but with slightly less confidence and with the understanding that he may be a short-term investment.
Etienne will probably be good in the long-run but he didn't play a game between 2 January, 2021 and 12 September, 2022 due to injury.

Last edited:
AFL Club
West Coast
Depends on your structure and whether you own the majority of the players with large negative breakevens. Future
price increases will be reliant on the Jaguars holding teams scoreless or close to again, along with recording multiple interceptions. Thus larger price increases will be hard to come by comparative to other positions.

Also, I would be planning for the worst case scenario and whether it would be worthwhile making the trade. For example in the next fortnight, several players are injured. These could be premiums or rookies with negative breakevens. Do you hold them, rely on your cover and potentially take a significant points loss to cash out the $2-$4 million on the Jaguars or do you use a boost and trade them along with the Jaguars to ensure Jacksonville do not lose their value?
been thinking about it but am in half a mind to trade up to Bills and have them as a set and forget DST. Not sure if Ravens is a set and forget lineup, and thinking a solid DST could be a POD

AFL Club
Essendon
How much better is Arob (Allen Robinson) as a cash cow compared to Juju?
Still tossing up who I trade out
I have 4 players with Arobs bye, plan on sideways trading AJ to Adams but I’ll be forced to downgrade Arob that week to avoid a donut
Juju will be better cover on that bye week than a random cheap wr I trade in and will have a lot longer to make money
But Arob I think is the better money maker, especially has an easier fixture in coming weeks

Last edited:
AFL Club
Collingwood
How much better is Arob as a cash cow compared to Juju?
Still tossing up who I trade out
I have 4 players with Arobs bye, plan on sideways trading AJ to Adams but I’ll be forced to downgrade Arob that week to avoid a donut
Juju will be better cover on that bye week than a random cheap wr I trade in and will have a lot longer to make money
But Arob I think is the better money maker, especially has an easier fixture in coming weeks
I had to google Arob :D, actually the correct spelling is ARob ;)